Okay this is not a scam I need you all to help. If a picture of a cute boy can 2,000 notes this needs to get just as much
Today a tornado hit Moore, OK. As of now, 24 children were killed at a school. I don’t know how many more causalities there are but help is needed. If you could please take a second and make a donation that would be wonderful. If you can’t make the donation let’s just get this circulating so followers can see.
Send your love.
Oklahoma Tornado Relief Assistance
Are you looking to donate to assistance groups to help with the recovery in Oklahoma? Several links are below. Please let me know if you would like some added, or if there is reason to remove any links.
Please choose one donation organization below and make a small contribution if you can. Anything helps. I know there’s a lot of organizations so it’s a little overwhelming, but please choose one.
- Text REDCROSS to 90999 ($10)
- This website donation link.
- 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767); for Spanish speakers, 1-800-257-7575; for TDD, 1-800-220-4095.
- Tornado relief donations link. Details about Catholic Charities Disaster Recovery Services is available here.
- Text “STORM” to 80888 ($10)
- Website donation link here
- Call 1-800-SAL-ARMY (1-800-725-2769)
- Mail check to The Salvation Army PO Box 12600 Oklahoma City, OK 73157 (note: you must write “Oklahoma Tornado Relief” on the memo line of the check if you donate this way)
REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA
- Text “FOOD” to 32333 ($10)
- Website donation link here. Note: seems to be nonspecific to this particular disaster, but it seems likely most/all current funds from the group are headed that way.
- Website donation link here
- Send check by mail to United Way of Central Oklahoma, P.O. Box 837, Oklahoma City, OK 73101 (note: you must write “May Tornado Relief” on the memo line of the check if you donate in this fashion)
Through its network of more than 200 food banks, Feeding America, whose mission is to “feed America’s hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks,” says it will deliver truckloads of food, water and supplies to communities in need, in Oklahoma, and will also “set up additional emergency food and supply distribution sites as they are needed.” * They do not have a donation link specific to Oklahoma tornado relief, but you can donate here.
The international relief group, based in Los Angeles, says it is “readying essential material aid — emergency, shelter and cleaning supplies” to help Oklahoma’s community health organizations and schools recover. * They do not seem to have a donation link specific to Oklahoma tornado relief. You can donate through their website here. * Text the word AID to 50555 (Note: this is not necessarily specific to Oklahoma tornado victim relief) * Send check to: Operation USA, 7421 Beverly Blvd., PH, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief
- Website donation link
- Send checks to BGCO, Attn: Disaster Relief, 3800 N. May Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Unless you are personally affected by this disaster, please do not go to the following link so that server loads can be reserved for individuals who need to use the website: Please spread this Red Cross website where people can list themselves as safe and well - https://safeandwell.communityos.org/cms/index.php
“I only wanted Chelsea to win because of El Niño, because of Fernando. I won't even bother to lie about this, I root for Chelsea simply because he plays for them. I've loved him so, so much since he was very little. I think it's safe to say that tonight we've seen him at at his very best. That was him in his purest form. And he nailed that goal celebration like no other.”—Francisco “Kiko” Narváez (Atlético de Madrid legend and Fernando Torres’ childhood idol), on Fernando’s goal and celebration during the Europa League final (x).
GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP
So you see, there’s this girl at my school named Alli who watches Sherlock, Supernatural, and Doctor Who and even reads Homestuck, I’m fairly certain. I don’t want to put her last name out on the internet, but she has a tumblr, I know for a fact, and she won’t tell me her URL because she’s embarrassed about it. I want to find her URL and become tumblr friends because she’s a really great person and I’m too shy in real life to just go up and say hi.
Basically, it would make me immeasurably happy if you guys could signal boost this and have her find it. She goes to Winston Churchill High School, she’s a freshman, and she’s an amazing singer. She’ll know this is about her when she sees it.
So please, I try not to ask much of you all, but please please please signal boost this, and this could be the start of something wonderful.
Sorry this isn’t an update…
Well after dealing with a neighbor who had frequent spats with her husband and bringing in a flea problem, one of our in door cats, shady is really really sick and we have no money to take him to a vet. Please help in anyway you can, he is out of the three my cat… I don’t want to loose him.
I’m willing to do commissions or do gift artwork for people who donate.
Please, Even sharing this helps…