hazardwithin replied to your post: I am so disgruntled that I’m literally singing “I…
I am tipsy~ I am tipsy~ Tralalalala I am watching Netflix. We should be married.
I thought we were married D:
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by: roryhasdiedagain
1. What is your biggest fear?
Losing my mother.
2. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten?
I ate a Brussels sprout once. Once.
3. Favorite quote?
“Look at you. You’re young. And you’re scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralyzed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud as fuck and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget that you have school the next day. Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours. When are you going to realize that you can do whatever you want?”
“If you want to say something and have people listen then you have to wear a mask. If you want to be honest then you have to live a lie.”
Oops I have two, sue me.
4. If you could spend your day with any one person, who would it be?
As in… Realistically or like any one person in the world ever?
Because my mom and Samuel L. Jackson, respectively.
5. What was your biggest life-changing moment?
Seeing Pulp Fiction in theaters. (Wooo my life is super exciting)
6. What’s your favorite type of ice cream?
7. What is your biggest goal as of right now?
I honestly seriously don’t set goals… Like ever… o.o
8. How many cats do you want?
9. What is your favorite television show?
10. Have you ever been stung by a bee/wasp? If yes, share the story.
Sting Log Entry #1: Wasp: 7 years old, I was swimming at my neighbor’s house, and I was on a raft, kicking my way across the pool when my foot connected with a wasp. Stung on the left big toe.
Sting Log Entry #2: Bee: 13 years old, I was swimming in my own pool by myself, and was pouting because my brother wouldn’t come swimming with me, so I rested my head on a ball, where there was apparently a bee. Stung on the right cheek.
Sting Log Entry #3: Bee: 13 years old, I was cleaning the pool, and as I walked over the waterfall, a bee flew into my nose. Stung in the right nostril.
11. What is your first memory?
Long story short, when I was 4, my brother were having an argument so he went outside. I locked the door and he got mad, so I unlocked it and ran away from the door. I picked up the nearest thing and threw it at him, which happened to be a 6 lb. dumbbell, and happened to hit him in the forehead. Cracked his skull, he needed stitches, we both cried.
1. What time do you usually go to sleep?
2. Where is your bed positioned? (Against a wall, in a corner, by a window, etc.)
3. Coffee or tea? How do you take it?
4. Do you eat breakfast regularly?
5. Do you enjoy scented candles?
6. Have you ever gotten into a fist fight?
7. What is your favorite tv show from your childhood?
8. Do you exaggerate your breathing when you can see your breath in the cold air?
9. Do you prefer to drive, or be driven?
10. What is your favorite item of clothing?
11. What’s your favorite color…? (sorry, cop out I’m sleepy)
hazardwithin replied to your post: Um, do you live in Colorado, because I SWEAR I saw…
YOU DID SEE HER. I TOOK THAT PIC AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. She complained at me for being cruel. :p
I TRIED TO GIVE YOU THE PUPPYDOG EYES AND EVERYTHING. INSTEAD, YOU TOOK THOR’S SIDE.
SHAME ON YOOOOOOOOOU
I still adore that pic xD
hazardwithin replied to your post: I’m only going to say this once.
Not being a dick, does that include typography and things only specific to something not eating people related?
I’m not entirely sure what you’re asking…? If you’re talking about your Marble Hornets stuff I think it’s okay. I just really cannot handle things like gore, gore makeup, bloody special effects (or actual blood)… just things like that in general. Basically…if you would stick it in a “horror/gore” category, please tag it so I can block it.
lexyrexy replied to your post: I’m only going to say this once.
Dude if this is directed at me you could have just messages me or something
If it was directed exclusively at you I would’ve done so.