London, 1601. A Conversation with Shakespeare
- BURBAGE: Hey, Will, I've been looking over this "to be or not to be" stuff, and I think we have a problem.
- SHAKESPEARE: Really? What?
- BURBAGE: Well, you know lines 78-80?
- SHAKESPEARE: You mean where I call death "the undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveller returns"? What's wrong with that?
- BURBAGE: You do realize we have a ghost in this play, right?
- SHAKESPEARE: ...
- BURBAGE: ...
- SHAKESPEARE: Ehh, let's just keep it in. Maybe no one will notice.