Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
“If you think of someone's good qualities as the umeboshi in an onigiri, it's as if their qualities are stuck to their back! People around the world are like onigiri. Everyone has an umeboshi with a different shape and color and flavor. But because it's stuck on their back, they might not be able to see their umeboshi. Maybe the reason people get jealous of each other, is because they can see so clearly the umeboshi on other people's backs. I can see them, too. I can see them perfectly. There's an amazing umeboshi on your back, Kyo-kun.”—Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
What I like about you:
- you keep things exciting
- you strive to make people feel better
- you’re always positive
- you’re honest
- you force me out of my comfort zone- and that’s HARD to do with me
- you don’t complain about stupid shit like most people
- we just get each other. you always say what I’m thinking and vice versa
- your passion for things you like is incredibly sexy
- you love to learn new things
- oh. and you don’t have a hairy chest. that is very important hahah
I just feel so comfortable around you and not really self-concious. Like, only you would make me feel perfectly comfortable being shirtless just watching tv and not care about my stomach or boobs. You make ME interested in things cause of your passion towards them. Thank you for being an amazing friend.
Those Boys Who:
Keep pinky promises.
Wear fitted tees.
Help you with your homework.
Look at you with raised eyebrows.
Smile when you smile.
Don’t abuse the word “love”.
Bite their lip after checking you out.
Aren’t afraid of acting the same towards you around their friends.
Text back long replies.
Inch their hand towards you.
Treat you right.
Respect their moms.Know your personal boundaries.
Will do anything to see you smile.
Can be separated from you without going to another girl.
Know when the joke is taken too far.
Know the true definition of “wine and dine”.
Don’t have to get you drunk to show you how much they “care”.
Don’t have to get messed up to have fun.
I could go on forever. Lets just say, I want one….NOW! :)
Day 20: What you think makes someone beautiful.
- Gorgeous, big eyes (Light Green or Dark Blue)
- A healthy, glowing face (Skin)
- Naturally red hair (Natural hair in general)
- Curly/Long hair (For both boys and girls)
- Confidence (Not being afraid to be yourself)
- Someone with a general aura of kindness and trust (?)
- A person who always has a smile on their purdy lil’ face!
(Sorry I just had to)
Giving da’wah isn’t just lecturing, it isn’t just explaining to an individual why you wear a scarf or pray five times a day. You’re giving da’wah when you’re a kind, sincere person. You’re giving da’wah when you’re uncritical, when you’re understanding, when you’re accepting. And sometimes, the most successful da’wah you can give is just by achieving the beautiful characteristics of the Prophet (peace be upon him), which is peace, kindness, love, and justice.
Call me crazy but I just want to find a boy that fits a good majority of these characteristics.
1. Listens to similar music as me
2. Has sexy hair
4. Listens to my problems
5. Will hold me when I’m scared
6. Knows what depression is like
7. Won’t put stupid things before me
8. Actually cares to make me happy
9. Loves me for me
10. Has a good personality
13. Loves me just as much as I love him
17. Enjoys being with me
18. Finds me attractive
19. Attractive himself
23. Won’t pressure me to do things
24. Let’s me sleep in his arms
25. Brings out the best in me
26. Able to be trusted
27. Makes sure I know he cares
28. Doesn’t buy me huge, expensive presents, preferably small, meaningful ones
29. Keeps my secrets
30. Acts the same around me when his friends are around
31. Is my best friend
32. Is an amazing kisser
33. Respectful towards his own family
34. Knows my boundaries
35. Won’t ignore me
36. Willing to work out problems
37. Accepts my weirdness
38. Understands I have emotional issues
39. Understands that I will never be happy with my body
40. Won’t hold me back from things I love
I finally have a man who:
- Treats me right
- Wants to be with me
- Reminds me I’m worth something
- Reminds me I’m worth someone’s time
- Makes me laugh
- Helps me move on
- Is there to remind me I’m important
- Holds me tight, and won’t let go
- Will stay up late to Skype
- Gave up his FreakNight ticket to be with me
- Spoils me with care
- Makes me smile a genuine smile
What did I do to get so lucky?