++++The Shizzler: Football School vs. Mizzou++++
1. The beginning of the game is always my favorite. Man, that student section looks great!
2. Is it really that hard to follow the 69 signs they have set up regarding how to enter the parking lot? I swear people are idiots when it comes to entering and leaving the Dutch Oven.
3. Well I ruined a perfectly good pair of boxers. Crapped myself when Bowers went down. Man, I hope that kid is OK. Prayers.
4. There was a kid wearing a homemade Flint Tropics shirt and looking like a homeless Will Ferrell in the Zou Crew… Did I miss this joke?
5. It’s amazing how many older people are on PowerMizzou. Honestly, I didn’t even think old people knew what the Internet was. I’ve met several that even know the Shizz!
6. How many times has Alabama lost their SEC conference opener under Anthony Grant? Oh, he was 6-0… Make that 6-1. Stick to football Bama.
9. Hey Shizz, I said no, no, no… The Golden Girls shaking their fingers no to me. Maybe I was creepin a bit much…. Nahhhh
8. Even gonna give a shout out to the cheerleaders. Flippin out like bosses! I must say they have stepped up their game with this move as well. (Pic via @MizzouHoops)
7. Hello Shannon Spake! I see you have came a long way since your Nickeloden Day! Great sideline reporting!
10. Hi, my name is Phil Pressey, and I’m an addict… I can’t stop giving out dimes to my teammates. Setting a Dutch Oven record with 13 assists.
11. I don’t think this team’s offensive woes come down to one thing, and that is not putting more emphasis on hitting the Magic Number… Missed it again. Really need to start hitting this. 12. Man I love #RichPeopleSituations… Some extra pix
Meme of the Game
More from last night but hey you know Musberger reps #TeamCreep
The BISP Play of the Game
Nothing like a sweet dime from Phil Brasky to Oriakhi for the flush on a run out. That flush was so hard it could’ve unclogged a toilet a hazed after eating 2 Chipotle burritos.