Kanye Dusts Off His Twitter With 5 Hours Of Brillance
Kanye West attends the Le Baron party at Embassy nightclub in London.
Yeezy taught the world a thing or two last night!
Matter of fact, Yeezy taught the world 95 things on Twitter last night with the most epic Twitter informational session ever!
GlobalGrind isn’t calling Kanye’s moment of clarity a rant, because it was more like an informational session or a blog via Twitter.
Kanye took the time last night to “clarify” a few things about his fashion career, inspired people to change the world and most importantly, unveiled his new creative company DONDA.
DONDA, which is named after his late mother Donda West, is ”a design company which will galvanize amazing thinkers and put them in a creative space to bounce there dreams and ideas.”
Kanye said a lot last night, but it was very informative and extremely epic. Ladies and gentleman, Kanye West has spoken once again!
Check out all of his tweets from last night below!
- -I appreciate everyone’s support for my clothing line but I wanted to clarify a few things…
- -The name of the line is Kanye West not DW… The Dw was a design element placed on the invite in homage to my mom : )
- -I really appreciate the fake DW twitter page but since it’s not official I can’t co sign any information on it.
- -“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” - Leonardo Da Vinci
- -More clarity… I have no agency representing me currently… William Morris was fired after Cara lewis quit. I love Cara Lewis : )
- -I love being back at my fashion office learning and creating. It’s so challenging and fun and I’m surrounded by amazing people.
- -They so you only live once but every time I come to work I feel like I’m starting a second life.
- -You guys might think I have some type of backing for my line but I don’t.
- -I did the first fashion show out of my own pocket and used the money I made touring to follow my passion.
- -I’ve been working at this for 8 years now …from the first offers to do urban clothing lines that I turned down…
- -To begging Bape to do my line and never making any real headway…
- -To having an office in LA that was shut down after the “MTV” moment along with my tour with GAGA
- -I moved to Japan for one month after that and designed every night in my room… I had this opportunity to intern at Fendi and was also..
- -…offered a position to at Versace wich I could not take due to my contract with LV which was for 2 years…
- -I moved to Rome after I left Japan and worked at Fendi for 4 months under cover … I was there to give ideas for the men’s collection
- -I snuck to Giuseppe Zanotti Factory still under contract and learned to design woman’s shoes for 2 years before my first show in Paris
- -After doing the first LV collection I was sure I would get a second shot to create but was never given the opportunity
- -I designed a sneaker called the YEEZY with Nike. I’m “allowed” to design 1 pair of sneakers every 2 years. I have more ideas…
- -Early 2011 … I moved to Paris and opened a small design studio… the language barrier was quite difficult…
- -I still don’t have a Paris VAT number to this day… I don’t know what a VAT but every time I asked why we didn’t have fabrics they said…
- -… it was because of the VAT.
- -In Paris I met many great people in design including the master Azzedine Alaia… Azzedine even came by my studio one day : )))
- -This was the greatest feeling to stand in his presence in my embarrassingly small Paris studio in a courtyard opposite Collate
- -I remember being 5 years old picking and my mother taking me with her shopping at the discount fur spots
- -She said I would always point to the most expensive furs even as a child LOL
- -It’s something about making clothing that always brings me back to that point. For the first 16 or 17 years of my life the only thing…
- -I knew about my woman’s clothing was what my Mom would wear. I guess some critics would joke that I still don’t know anything LOL
- -My Mom would wear blue jeans with a fur and an embellished “Cosby Show” sweater : ) to pick me up from school
- -… the teachers said I couldn’t focus… I used to get kicked out of class for bringing dirty mags and drawing Nikeys in 4th grade
- -Being a celebrity has afforded me many opportunities but has also boxed me in creatively.
- -I was just discussing becoming the creative director for the Jetson movie and someone on the call yelled out.. you should do a Jetsons tour!
- -This just happened a few hours ago. I was very insulted of course becuase for anyone that’s seen the Watch the Throne Tour…
- -Or Coachella or Glow in the Dark or Runaway.. you know I have real ideas…
- -I appreciate having the most nominations at the Grammies but I feel so conflicted by the fact that award shows sometimes are completely…
- -Good logic tells me smile Kanye… the world likes you again… red or blue pill? … aaaaand Swallow lol
- -I wouldn’t have the prestige I have if it wasn’t partially for the Grammies validation and I honor that
- -….hmmmmm what to wear… here I go again… Yeezy the trend setter or complete fucking fashion victim … the verdict is still out
- -This is just a train of thought .. but figure it’s better to read than trained thoughts
- -What good is fame and prestige if you can’t use it to help people… I want to help by doing what I know how to do best .. create
- -I have started a new company and I’m so excited about the name…. it’s got the best name ever of all companies of all time!!!….
- -The name of the company is DONDA
- -DONDA is a design company which will galvanize amazing thinkers and put them in a creative space to bounce there dreams and ideas…
- -I used to blog all the time an fit was a way to get my opinion out…
- -Dr Dre redesigned headphones and made more impact off of one product.
- -I am assembling a team of architects, graphic designers, directors musicians, producers, AnRs, writers, publicist, social media experts…
- -doctors, scientist,teachers…
- -DONDA will be comprised of over 22 divisions with a goal to make products and experiences that people want and can afford…
- -I want to put creatives in a room together with like minds that are all waaaay doper than me
- -We want to help simplify and aesthetically improve everything we see hear, touch, taste and feel.
- -…To dream of, create, advertise and produce products driven equally by emotional want and utilitarian need.. To marry our wants and needs.
- -This will all take time but I wanted everyones to know what I really care about… I care about people. I care about my fans..
- -I care about people who have never heard of me… There are over 7 billion people on the planet now…
- -It’s something about coming from music that makes me so optimistic… Music travels and is not limited to only the wealthy.
- -Sometimes my grammar is wrong but my thinking is right : )
- -My mom was an English teacher so I know she sends an SMDH from heaven : )
- -5:18 am in London… My dreams keep me woke
- -The Watch the Throne tour was a small example of what a Donda Experience can be…
- -I’m currently working on a new 7 screen experience pic.twitter.com/4XmQmCL3
- -This one of our projects to be released this year called 2016 OLYMPIC’s … It’s a semi sic-fi since 2016 is only 4 years away : )
- -We would also like’ to design the MTV awards
- -We’re taking everything 10 steps at a time LOL!
- -I wanted to put this in the world in hopes that the people who can actually make a difference will stand up and reach out
- -We need as many amazing powerful smart talented wealthy people to be involved… Come get on board… don’t just sit there… reach out
- -We can collectively effect the world trough design. We need to pick up where steve jobs left off
- -When I said wealthy I wanted to point out there are so many billionaires in the world that can come together and help to redesign it
- -Help education. School systems were designed to turn people into factory workers.
- -Schools should be designed to prep human beings for real life.
- -Spike Jonze and I want to do a Summer school that tries new forms of cuuriculim
- -Math classes should teach addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, accounting and money management aaaaaand cut!!! ….
- -UNLESS YOU’RE A MATH MAJOR!!!! Kids you should be able to take majors starting in grammar school like how it is at performing art schools
- -Instead of kicking kids out of schools for using there iPhones… why not promote it? Allow kids to use search engines to do test…
- -… like the real WORLD!!! Give kids the amount of test they would have in a year in ones day but they have to get everything perfect…
- -please excuse my grammar … I know it’s extremely ironic
- -like the real WORLD!!! Give kids the amount of test they would have in a year in one day but they have to get everything perfect…
- -excuse me… I just get excited at the possibilities… the more excited I get… the more grammatical errors you’ll see…
- -“We need to take what Michael Jackson felt and Mcqueen and Steve Jobs and we need make things better…
- -When me and Jay toured… ever night I peered into the audience astonished by the different walks of life that came to support us.
- -The adrenaline is running… I don’t know if I can even get to sleep now… From Wall street to the London riots to Chicago murders…
- -I sit everyday and ask what can I do to make a difference…
- -I know this is not a very rapper thing to say but I haven’t bought a new car or piece of jewelry in about 2 years…
- -I invest every dime back into creativity… hiring amazing creatives paying for flights, offices … etc…
- -My area of expertise is in music, my passion is in music design film and products… my strength is connectivity…
- -There are so many broken systems from the economy to school systems jail systems… we need experts for this…
- -We need scientist and top world designers to directly affect governments.
- -If anyone would like to reach out email us at contactDONDA@gmail.com
- -I just wanted to share what’s been on my mind…
- -“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. ….
- -…But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” - George Bernard Shaw
And here goes the invasion of privacy...
Drake’s friend and newest underground sensation The Weeknd is known for his ballads about cocaine infused nights with women. Well, it’s not a front.
The Weeknd, whose real name is Abel Tesfaye, hit up a friend’s party at Live in Toronto and he got so hammered that he started puking his guts out. Apparently, Abel puked so hard that he busted a vein in his eye!
In the picture you can see that he has a red eyeball, we’re talking werewolf status.Read more: http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/weeknd-parties-hard-enough-bust-his-vein#ixzz1iRwkEYth
Here's What REALLY Went Down.
Its Really A Shame That People Get a Story But NEVER Want To Hear The FULL Story…This Morning a Story Surfaced That Said (In a Nutshell) That Teyana Was On Set Of Her NEW Movie Starring Herself, Amber Rose, Claudia Jordan & Others When She Had a Bad Bad Tooth Ache & Asked To Leave Set. The 40 Year Old Director Ignored Her Several Times & She Grew Fustrated & In Pain So She Raised Her Voice & Demanded That He Let Her Leave Set. He Then Turned Around & Said “Don’t F-cking Scream at Me B-tch” & Slapped Her Accross The Face. She The Defended Herself…& Since The Story Was Released NO ONE Bothered To Personally Ask Teyana About Her Side Of The Story & Im SO Upset Behind That! About 2 Hours Ago Courtesy Of GlobalGrind.com Teyana Told Her Side! Here’s What She Said:
Teyana recently spoke with GlobalGrind.com to tell them her side of the story:
Honestly at this point you know how when you’re just tired of all the drama, I’m just so over it and what that story sounds like, honestly it sounds like he was trying to promote his movie, that’s all that is. At the end of the day you don’t put your hands on any female, it was very unprofessional. That whole environment was very unprofessional, very inappropriate. It was just things that my eyes shouldn’t have seen. For him to put his hands on me was really hurtful. I don’t have a dad, I never had a dad and I ain’t about to have one today. I have never had a man raise his hand at me. It’s very emotional for me, it’s a very sensitive subject and at the end of the day, right is right and wrong is wrong. You never put your hands on a female. Period.
When I came on set there was no food, there was no hair stylist, no make-up and the trailer was the size of my tub. I had to get my agent and my mom, who is my manager, involved and then we started getting hair and make up, but that only lasted for one day. He was just mad because I came in there and he felt that I was about my business and he didn’t like that and it felt like he already had a grudge against me. I was really supposed to only film for five days. The day me and him got into that altercation, that was day seven. Out of the kindness of my heart I came to do extra scenes for him so he would have an ending to his movie.
On that day, my face was very, very swollen because of a problem with my tooth. That tooth thing was no joke. I could’ve died right there on set and he wouldn’t have even cared. That’s the point because he was more worried about himself. It was about him wanting to get his movie done so it was like, forget her tooth, her face is swollen but I want her to film more parts and I really don’t care if her face is swollen. He didn’t care and it took him to ignore my illness more than three times for me to finally raise my voice. I walked up to him and I was like — I walked to him crying, like my tooth is really hurting, my face is getting worse, I really have to go and he was like “Yeah okay … whatever…” He turned around and kept going about his business. So I raised my tone and I said look, I can’t wait a minute, I can’t wait two minutes, I can’t wait a second, I really, really need to go. He turned around and he said ‘Don’t f*cking scream at me b*tch’ and smacked his hand across my face and from there I defended myself.
That Is Her Statement & When I Heard This & The Story I Was SO Hurt behind The Way It All Happened I Can Imagine That She Felt Disrespected as a Person as well as a Woman! In No Way Is this Right, She Doesnt Deserve This I Dont Care How Much You Dislike Her Your 40 Years Old Damnit ACT LIKE IT! & Teyana Just Know You Handled The Situation Fine & I LOVE YOU! TEAM TEYANA LOVES YOU <3
Read More at http://GlobalGrind.com
Iggy Azalea Is Too Gangsta For Drake [Article via globalgrind.com]
Well an Iggy & Drizzy connection may not be happeneing in the near future….
[*I seen this scenario coming*]
EXCERPT from interview below:
What kind of men do you like?
I like manly men. Grrr MEN! I’m into that. My mom always says, your balls are about to explode, calm down, because I’m really tough. But secretly I just want somebody to be like, I’m tougher!
So you wouldn’t date Drake?
Probably not, he’s too sensitive. I’d stomp that ass. I have a feeling I’d be like, c*m in my underpants! I don’t know, you never know. Sometimes you like people like that, that you’d never think you would like. There’s just something about them, so I can’t really say. It’s not typical, that would be out of my dating character.
*I guess she likes thugs…lol*
[Read the rest HERE]
YASSSS! Beyonce Performs "Grown Woman" Live For The First Time
It’s no secret that the hottest tour going down right now is Beyonce’s “The Mrs. Carter Show” world tour.
Since her tour began, Baddie Bey has been making headlines for her seductive costumes choices and show-stopping performances.
Beyonce kicked off her tour in Serbia, but is now taking over the streets of Paris. Wanting to keep her stans on their toes, Beyonce performed her new hit “Grown Woman” for the very first time.
The Timbaland-produced single was featured on Beyonce’s Pepsi commercial, but the “Bow Down” singer has never performed the song for a live audience.
Beyonce is also rumored to be releasing a new song titled “Standing On The Sun,” which can be heard in her new H&M commercial set to air May 5.