Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
excuse me, but how do you do glitters? I want one of my Xwee, so I'd like to learn, if maybe you have a tutorial or something you could link to? Also I love your personal theme and all of the other themes you make. n_n
Hmm I don’t have tutorial but I’ll write one quickly for you (and for anyone else who wants to make glitters xD) also thanks for the comment on my themes I really appreciate it <3
I’m working with photoshop but any program that has the Noise function is fine. :)
1st. Open image you want to glitterize. (obviously)
2nd. Duplicate it two times, add two frames to the animation and hide/show the layers so that in the animation window (above my layers window here), every frame corresponds to one layer, like this:
3. Use the magic wand to select the zones you want to add glitter to.
4. Go to Filter > Noise > Add Noise. Select Uniform, Monochromatic and 20%.
5. Ok, and go to the next frame, on the corresponding layer. The selection should still be active, so you just add noise again, but this time 30%. Repeat with the third frame but with 40%. With the noise, you should get three frames which would look like this:
6. Now it’s just time to animate. Put every frame to 0,1s
7. And that’s all. Now go to File > Save for web, and save in .gif.
8. Aaaaaaand you’re done! :D Admire your work.
Make a glitter border on Gimp 2.8.2
This is a long tutorial because I included how to add glitter patterns to Gimp as well as how to use them in a banner, read the directions carefully!