It's Not Right, But It's Okay | Chris & Eloise
- Eloise: Never in a million years would Ellie have thought she would be sharing something like that with someone. She was just going to let it go, hoping it would blow over after the wedding- but then all of a sudden, here come the Hudson's. This was the worst possible thing that could have happened, because she really trusted them- especially with something like this and the fact that it was Christopher. Pulling out of the driveway of her and Brody's apartment, she made sure he didn't see where she was going as she made her way down the street to the Hudson's old home. Getting out and locking her small car, she sighed heavily and shoved her hands in her pockets. She hated this, and she knew exactly what was going to happen. He would try and talk her out of marrying Brody, and he's say sweet things to her that would have her wrapped around his finger. But not this time, Eloise was standing her ground. She couldn't lose the one guy that's ever gave her the time of day, let alone his heart forever.
Sick Remedies | Reelake
- Reese: Reese had the worst time doing this alone. She hadn't been to school in over a week since Braxton had been sick, and she hadn't heard from Blake since Easter. Reese knew that he was trying to get better for them, but he'd promised he'd keep in touch with her and Braxton and try to see them every so often. She only hoped that tonight he'd come with good news instead of more bad news. Reese was dressed in an old pair of sweats and a sweatshirt with throw up on the shoulder from Braxton. Her hair was thrown up in a messy bun, and her bangs were clipped messily out of her face. She looked absolutely miserable from the stress and since she was getting sick. She sighed as she slowly bounced him up and down in her arms, holding him close as he kept fussing. "Come on, Brax. Mommy's tired and she doesn't feel good. Just go to sleep." Reese sighed heavily as she walked around the room with him, a couple tears rolling down her cheeks.
Always Be My Baby → Isanna
- Tagging → Rosanna Berry, Isabel Lopez.
- Location → Rosie’s dorm, then ?
- Time frame → Sunday 5/19, at about 6:00 in the morning.
- Notes → Izzy arrives for their date extra-early, with a few surprises up her sleeve.