Follow posts tagged #gender fluid, #genderqueer, and #agender in seconds.Sign up
Things I have to tell myself everyday
- My gender identity is no one’s buisness but my own
- My gender identity is valid
- I do not have to meet other peoples standards of how my gender identity looks
- I do not have to strive for androgyny 100% of the time
- I am not a fake
- I can identify as my assigned gender for periods of time and this does not make when I did not, or my Trans*-ness less valid
- I belong in Trans* spaces
- I am allowed to hate my body sometimes
- I do not have to medically transition
- The clothes I wear do not validate or invalidate my gender identity
I'm so done with people mocking gender identities.
STOP IT. You don’t have to fucking like the terms genderqueer, genderfluid, agender, bigender - YOU DON’T.
BUT DON’T MOCK THEM LOL.
Gender is a CONSTRUCT. What makes man and woman more legit than me saying I’m fucking fluid in my gender? I don’t FUCKING identify with any one gender. Sorry, not sorry that you fucking can’t wrap your head around how non binary people can’t identify the same as you. It’s not like you wouldn’t misgender us to insult or hurt us if we were binary anyway you fucking fucks.