gallifreyangato replied to your post: BADGER HAND PUPPET
no man is smitt math i has a sad
- Matt Smith is flawless.
- I hear his hair’s insured for £10,000.
- I hear he does car commercials… on Gallifrey.
- His favorite movie is really obscure—you’ve probably never heard of it.
- One time he met Charlie McDonnell on the set of Doctor Who…
- … and he gave him a badger.
- One time he punched a Dalek in the face.
- … it was awesome.
gallifreyangato replied to your post: dicktective replied to your post: “Character A is…
“#i’ve been breathing your cerebrospinal fluid for too long” what are the side effects to the Shannon Syndrome because I think I’m experiencing some of them
Shannon Syndrome has many side effects, including but not limited to:
- loss of balance
- rapid blinking
- sudden hair growth (area varies from person to person - you may be one of the few who will be able to braid your pubic hair until it reaches your ankles)
- slight discoloration of the skin (color varies)
- sudden articulateness
- love of incest
- anal seepage
lest we forget you guys also live by the kitchen
Hello, I’m a Hufflepuff. Basically… I like food. And Badgers. And Matt Smith’s eyebrows.
Also, what are you doing liking one of my posts?
Just let me fanboy for a minute everyone.
Could you recommend me your top 10 favorite blogs?
Oh my God
How do I choose just 10 ughhhh help
But OK I guess I’ll make up for whoever I leave out by doing a Follow Friday tomorrow
I’ll recommend the people I first started following and truly fell in love with, who welcomed me on tumblr and showed me the ropes and made everything perfect
Vaness, my sun and stars, my Whovian lover. She’s one of the funniest people I know, and even though she’s been busy lately, her tags and graphics and such enrich my life.
Lia, who is a perfect human being, makes lovely graphics and music mixes, has the greatest liveblogging commentaries known to man, listens to my bullshit, and also created soulless Cas.
- Scar, who has made me appreciate the beauty in everyone and everything, is a fantastic human being, completely shameless, and blogs about everything under the sun.
Ellie, a fantastic artist, a perfect person (although she is sometimes a mermaid), and lover of facepets.
- Lindsey, who is secretly Conan’s lost daughter, has great ficrec lists, and is one of the most mature people I’ve met here.
Alyss, my ginger lover, thespian, Whovian, brilliant slip of a thing, who is always witty and wonderful.
Caffrin, my fluffy-haired twin, who’s always willing to lend a friendly ear and be a good friend.
Steph, my Australian moose, who is not really Jack Nicholson and who can’t once told me she couldn’t choose whether she loved Nabokov or Nolan more. In short, she’s insane but wonderful.
Molly, my fapping twin, shameless, opinionated, watches more TV shows than any human should be capable of watching, and one of the greatest follow choices ever.
- Becca, my musical twin, fellow Steelers lover, insane fangirl, and sweet perfect person. Loves good music, good movies, good books, and good shows, and is willing to talk about hem forever. <3