Follow posts tagged #fuckyeahauthordog in seconds.Sign up
RULE 1 - POST THE RULES. RULE 2 - ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST AND THEN MAKE 10 NEW ONES. RULE 3 - TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST. RULE 4 - LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
Thanks for the tag myfanwymycariad !
Here are my answers:
1. Which are your top five fandoms?
(these are my top five as of now)
Lord of the Rings
2. What is the last thing that you ate? *curious*
a bowl of sexy (Cherrios)
3. What is your favorite color?
4. Right at this moment.. are you happy?
more neutral if anything
5. What is the first thing you do when you come home from school or work or whatever?
put my pajamas on and either eat, go in the internet, or exercise
6. Choose a gif from your gif folder that will make me laugh :D
7. Can you recommend me a good book that you’ve read?
The Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer
8. Where do you see yourself in ten years from now? (job, country, family…something like that)
Hopefully in the film industry in some way or another. I LOVE movies and their history and how it’s made.
9. Your favorite movie?
WHY?! This is hardest question in the world for me but narrowing it down it would be between Donnie Darko and Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles.
10. What is your favorite animal (…yeah I know..getting boring here but I have no idea what else to ask..sry!)
1. How did you discover the magical site of which we call Tumblr?
2. What is your favorite fandom and why?
3. What is your favorite/funniest gif?
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. If you could meet ONE famous person who would it be?
6. What’s your worst/best memory of high school and why? (currently if you are still in school counts too)
7. Choose one word that descibes you the most.
8. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
9. Choose one gif from your gif folder that describes your personality/life.
10. If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
*if you think you are not tagged never fear you probably are. just search the tags. good day :)*
On F Yeah Author Dog, one anon said they’ve postponed a necessary character death because it hurts too much. A lot of responses were great (I especially liked the suggestion to write the scenes after it, and certainly to use that emotion), but my favorite was another anon who said:
“Acknowledge that they are dead… but only in that story. In a way, they’re still with you, in your imagination. You could write other things where they’re alive, or memories of them, because they’re dead, but they’re not gone.”
And I love this, because it offers the idea that we write fanfiction about our own characters. That we continue their world far beyond what can fit into one novel or one series. That we over-analyze everything about them. And absolutely we do. I know several thousand of the most boring little details of my characters’ lives that will NEVER come up in the story, but y’know what I plan to do?
I plan to publish the book.
I plan to continue writing my little side-stories under a penname.
And I plan to haunt the future fandom forever and ever with my own fanfictions AND YOU CAN’T STOP ME
although I’ll never pretend my way is the only way but I am going to have SO MUCH FUN
Hey! Just wondering about your url. Is it supposed to be -..- like the letter X in Morse, or just your name? :D
It actually just started as a random username I thought had a nice ring to it.
I then went to check what it was in Morse code and it was “x”.
I always find it kinda awesome when people make the association with the Morse code though.
It’s almost like an inside joke that only I get. xD
I was tagged by johnwatsonismyblogger!
- Answer the questions
- Tag 11 other people
- Make 11 new questions
- What/Who never fails to make you smile? Rereading nice reviews on my writing.
- Top three ships? Zutara, Mystrade, and platonic Johnlock.
- What fandoms do you belong in, and what fandom can you never picture yourself leaving? Sherlock, Ghost Trick, Ace Attorney, Red Sox Nation (if that counts), The Avengers, A Series of Unfortunate Events, XMFC, Pokemon, and Harry Potter. I don’t leave fandoms.
- How long have you had your tumblr? A few months, I think?
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Enough to fill the basket where Peter Piper puts his pickled peppers.
- What is one song you love that would surprise your friends? Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen
- Favorite season? Autumn!
- Who would win in a fight between Sherlock Holmes, Dumbledore, The Doctor, Magnus Bane, Gandalf, Loki, or Sheldon Cooper? (I don’t know how you can be on tumblr and not know who a single one of these people are.) Sheldon would just piss everyone off to the point that they surrendered.
- What would you name you kids (assuming you want some/don’t have one right now). Blake and Iris :)
- Name three of your favorite hobbies. Writing (duh!), reading, and designing things (inventions, clothing, etc.)
- How long would you last in the Hunger Games? I’d be dead instantly.
- I’m bad at tumblr.
- I have no one else to tag.
- What’s your favorite line from a TV show?
- What music do you listen to when you’re upset?
- If you could have any job ever, what would it be?
- If you were tumblr famous, how would you use your power?
- Would you give up music or movies?
- Which five people would you most like to meet?
- Which OTP will forever beat out any other OTP?
- If you wrote a book/directed a movie/whatever, would you troll your fandom?
- If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
- What’s your pet peeve?
- What’s your favorite fandom and why?
Baby name books..
When you are lame enough (like me) to buy a baby names book, you know you are a writer. It is the ultimate in lameness but I know it will be helpful.
I find when I go online to find a name I get distracted by everything. “Oh my gosh! A new tumblr post on fuckyeahauthordog … I must read it, oh well, now i am here I might as well look at the old posts…” and then I am gone. All productiveness is gone, out of the window. So I guess this will help to stop that, also by having a book I can highlight names I really like (Since it is second hand and already ruined I have no problem with highlighting in it). Perhaps one day I will make a post about my favourite names..