Things that are not okay to say to a trans* person
- : "I know you don't really go by it, but I'm going to still call you [birth name] because that's what I'm used to. Sorry"
- : "don't be mad, but I don't think I'll ever be able to view you as a [gender] to be honest. Sorry'
- : "I just don't feel comfortable using that name/those pronouns with you...you know?"
- : "don't worry, I told them you were transgender"
- Cis Guy: Do you have a dick?
- Trans Guy: Do YOU have a dick?
- Cis Guy: *sputters*
- Trans Guy: Is it circumcised? How long is it? How big are your balls?
- Cis Guy: But-
- Trans Guy: No really! Do you have a dick? Have you named it?
- Cis Guy: I-
- Trans Guy: Are you a Real Man?
- Cis Guy: umm...
- Random Girl: You're being really rude! -to trans guy-
- Trans Guy: Yes I know. -to Cis Guy- How does it feel?
I think I’ve left my packers on display so many times already that there is no point in keeping them in private places in my room. in fact, I should probably get a glass display cabinet for them in the living room and just embrace the fact that the whole household has seen my dick in random spots that aren’t my trousers.