Foster Challenge: Workout Routine Week 2 (Walk The Moon)
Before You Begin:
- You know the drill. Grab a really cold bottle of water or a glass of water with ice. Cold water helps you burn more calories.
- Put on the album. We have an updated playlist with the music you’ll need for those who don’t have the physical albums with them because they’re not home or something. Week 2 is Walk The Moon so get to where you need to be in the playlist.
- Stretch. Get ready to work hard. Even harder than last week.
- Alternate between v-ups, crunches, and russian twists. Try to limit the amount of crunches you do because depending on your body type, they can sometimes hurt more than they help.
Next In Line:
- Stretch. Do some yoga poses if you know of any. Pinterest is a good place to look.
- Alternate between bicycles and lunges.
- Squats. Work that butt, girl. Get a “body just like an hourglass”. Boom.
- Alternate between v-ups, crunches, and russian twists.
- Jog in place or around the room.
- Put your feet on your bed/couch depending where you are and do pushups that way. It’s really hard and it will hurt. Do as many as you can.
I Can Lift A Car:
- Stretch for the verses and dance for the chorus.
Weekly things to remember: Take advantage of your rest periods. DRINK WATER. Even if you hate it like I do. When you finish, remember you just did awesome but don’t reward yourself with food unless it’s something with a lot of protein and hardly any sugar or fat. You’re not a dog. Food is not a reward. If you’re doing the workout tip jar thing, put a dollar in your jar.
If anyone is too shy to talk to me but still wants to try this out...the first exercise routine has to start out with a bang.
Seriously, I want you guys to text me though! You won’t be bothering me I swear. I want as many people as possible. I’m leaving in like 40 minutes to go home so you won’t be able to message me on here. T mobile is way too suckish to load the tumblr app.
Anyway though, I’ll probably do this in a couple of hours.
The Foster Challenge:
- Grab a bottle of water. Make sure it’s super cold. Or if you don’t have bottles, put some ice and water into a cup from the sink.
- Put Torches in your stereo and start from the beginning.
- Stretch. Yes, for the entire song. It will prevent injuries and sore muscles. You’ll be thankful you did tomorrow.
Pumped Up Kicks:
- Alternate between crunches, russian twists and sit ups until it’s over. Each of them will help your tummy so do whichever you’d like but try to alternate.
Call It What You Want:
- Shake it out. Rest by doing some simple stretches.
- Alternate between squats, lunges, jogging in place, and frankenstein kicks. If you don’t know what they are they’re very simple. You just kick up your leg as high as it can go in front of you. Don’t bend your knees.
- Alternate between calf raises and mountain climbers.
I Would Do anything For You:
- Shake it out and stretch.
- Alternate between crunches, russian twists, and sit ups. Try to beat how many you did when Pumped Up Kicks was playing.
Life on the Nickel:
- Alternate between squats, jogging in place, and frankenstein kicks. Try to beat your score.
- Burpees. This will be hard. But you can do it. Just do as many as you can. It doesn’t matter how many you do, but don’t stop.
- Stretch and drink the rest of your water. Then if you’re one of those who have my number, or who are going to ask me for it, text me and tell me you did it. :)
Things to remember: Take advantage of your rest periods. DRINK WATER. Even if you hate it like I do. When you finish, remember you just did awesome but don’t reward yourself with food unless it’s something with a lot of protein and hardly any sugar or fat. You’re not a dog. Food is not a reward. If you’re doing the workout tip jar thing, put a dollar in your jar.