15 DAYS OF FANMIXES
- for your otp (or any ships you’re into at the moment)
- for a female character
- songs you’ve recently fallen in love with
- expressing a certain emotion
- for a tv show
- about a certain type of relationship (examples: a dysfunctional couple, best friends, mother and daughter, a mushy romance)
- for a male character
- songs you were obsessed with growing up
- for a movie
- something supernatural/mythological/fantasy-related (example: vampires, a greek god, dragons)
- for a fictional friendship
- songs that cheer you up
- for a book
- dedicated to a friend
- whatever you want! you decide!
a working ao3 savior userscript on greasemonkey. you can filter by tag, author, or summary. I know some of you need this in your life.
- Aoi: I wanna go to a bag store~. Salesperson: "Can I help you with something?" Me: "Well, I'm looking for a bag that can hold as many memories as possible" Salesperson: "Hehe. Aren't you romantic" Me: "Haha. But you know, the first one I'd put in it is this memory with you" Salesperson: "( ੱ ಒౢੱ)₹Ⱡ੭"
Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll tracklisting:
1. The Phoenix
2. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark
3. Alone Together
4. Where Did the Party Go
5. Just One Yesterday ft. Foxes
6. The Mighty Fall ft. Big Sean
7. Miss Missing You
8. Death Valley
9. Young Volcanoes
10. Rat a Tat ft. Courtney Love
11. Save Rock and Roll ft. Elton John
these things will cheer you up without involving other people (the kiki reed version)
- these songs: x, x, x, x
- accomplishing everything on your to-do list (specially when you’re so sad you don’t want to get out of bed)
- reminding the world/people how much you love them (gifts, texts, letters, etc)
- broth and juice fasts (when your body feels icky)
- going to shows
- organized spaces
- clean, freshly made beds
- buying records for a quarter at half price books and estate sales
- going to the ocean
- being somewhere you’ve never been before
- forgiving yourself, because the sun will still come up tomorrow and no matter what happens you’re capable of handling it if you give it your all
You know what I hate? When people, be it commentators, fans or the press, try to make Barcelona seem like “the greatest team of all time”. Because they’re not. There are other teams - several teams even - that has both more national AND european titles than Barcelona has.
Barcelona has won CL 4 times. Real Madrid has won it 9 times, AC Milan 7 times, Liverpool FC 5 times and Bayern Munich and AFC Ajax also 4 times. So, objectively speaking, Barcelona isn’t the best.
But supporters and press all seem to have a very short-lived memory. Barcelona may have dominated the last few years, but they are by no means the greatest team of all time.
They’re not even bronze medalists.
a bit of a masterpost type thing? ...
okay so since my lovely sister mentioned something about not having much of Killian and Hadley (and since I somehow failed her and she JUST discovered Hadders’ “Again” last night after I sent her the link) I’m making a list of a few links for her … others are free to browse and use as well … this is just me being a silly fangirl and sharing with others … all credits to the video owners (I don’t own anything, I’m just compiling) … I shall perhaps add more to this as I have more time / internet / etc …