Halloween DIY or DIE... Vampires Kiss!
Illamasqua products used: Nail Varnish in Aorta and Boosh; Precision ink in Scribe
Tools needed: small brush
1. After applying base coat, paint nails with two coats of Aorta and let dry 3 to 5 minutes
2. Dip small brush in Boosh, and paint a tiny triangle at the top of the nail. This will create the bow of the lips.
3. Next, paint an oval shape in the center of the red nail to create the opening of the mouth.
4. Allow to dry for 5 minutes. (Pro tip: Allowing polish to dry before drawing on the nail is very important, or you may smudge the whole thing and ruin your design!)
5. Draw on fangs and lip highlight with Precision Ink in Scribe. Precision Ink can be layered over its-self to create desired opacity of white.
6. Allow Precision Ink to dry 3 to 5 minutes and apply top coat
Make sure you send me your nails so i can see them! Tweet me @fleuryrosenails
Halloween DIY or DIE... Witching Hour!
Illamasqua products used: Nail Varnish in Phallic, DWS, Scorch and Blow
Tools needed: Small brush, disposable makeup sponge
1. After applying base coat, apply one thick coat of Phallic. (Pro tip: Do not worry about getting this layer completely even; an uneven finish will add dimension to the sky we are creating!) Allow this layer to dry 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Dip the small brush in Blow and create a tiny crescent moon.
3. Using Blow, dot on very tiny stars with the tip of the brush.Allow to dry at least 5 minutes.
4. On tin foil, pour out a small puddle of Scorch, then a small puddle of DWS next to it so that they are touching.Dip the corner of your makeup sponge into the polish so you get a little of each color on the sponge. Gently dab on clouds.Allow to dry 3 to 5 minutes, and apply top coat.
All Illamsqua Nail Varnish is available at Sephora.com.