Follow posts tagged #flawless skin in seconds.Sign up
10 Foods to Flawless Skin & a Better Diet :)
1. Avocados - Nourishes your skin, inside and out!
2. Mangos - Maintains and repairs skin cells! Have more than 80% of your daily requirements for vitamin A!
3. Almonds - Great for your complexion & give you energy! Also protects against skin damage and premature aging.
4. Cottage Cheese - carries an essential mineral called Selenium that protects against skin cancer and fights dandruff.
5. Acerola Cherries - One of these cherries supplies 100% of your allowance for Vitamin C.
6. Oysters - Aphrodisiac or not, oysters fight pimples and are rich in zinc which help boost your skin’s elastic protein.
7. Baked Potatoes - Eat baked potatoes (WITH THE SKIN) to get 75% of your daily copper need.
8. Mushrooms - Mushrooms repair and improve skin blemishes caused by rosacea. Try some yummy Garlic-Rosemary mushrooms for starters!
9. Flaxseed Oil - If you aren’t a fish lover, flaxseed oil is for you! It is one of the best sources of omega three fatty acid’s for your skin.
10. Wheat Germ - Don’t let the “germ” scar you - it’s actually just the embryo withing a grain of wheat, and it’s nutritious. It’s a great source of the B vitamin, biotin.