Siga publicações com os marcadores #fitblrs, #fitness e #healthy em segundos.Registe-se
Waking up earlier just to get straight into a set of press ups. Eating breakfast when you don't want to eat at 7am. Leaving the house earlier because you're walking to school/college/work instead of getting a lift. Turning down food from your friends when all you want to do is accept a cookie but instead you grab a piece of fruit. Not always being able to go shopping with your friends because you need to go and run or do a workout. Making separate meals to your family because they don't realise it's a lifestyle not a diet yet. Showering and peeing way more than the average person. We do it though because we're strong and we want to achieve our goals. Keep on going, all your goals are closer than you think.
Wouldn't it be amazing if all us fitblrs could go to the same gym? It could be this huge complex with different work out rooms and classes; zumba, yoga, insanity, weight lifting, cardio, etc. Outside it could have this huge track and trails that connect in all these different spots so you could run for miles on end. We could all wear workout gear that had our names on them so we know everyone; and if we didn't you could look them up. You wouldn't have that, "Maybe I will go tomorrow.." feeling because you'd WANT to go. Everyone would be so kind to one another. We'd all push each other to finish that last rep. To finish that last 200 yards. To finish that last 15 seconds. Because at the end of the day we all know we're working for the same goals. To feel confident and proud enough of walking in our own skin.
Shit all fitblrs say
- me: time to pee
- me: give me all the peanut butter in the world
- me: Is that from nike?
- me: Fuck you burpees
- me: I need to pee
- me: I could eat oatmeal all day every day
- me: Does my ass look big in this leggings? hell yeah it does, SQUATS biatch
- me: "You know fruit has a lot of sugar" hahahahaha get the fuck out
- me: "whats up?" sorry, I'll talk later, need to workout
- me: Has it been two hours yet?
- me: omg I'm so thirsty
- me: *5:30 am* Time to run
- me: I'm so sore
- me: pee
- me: * How's your diet going?* ITS NOT A DIET, ITS A LIFESTYLE ermagherd
- Fitblrs: we love everybody it's all about health and acceptance
- Fitblrs: omg why are you eating that
- Fitblrs: omg don't eat so much sugar
- Fitblrs: why the fuck don't you eat peanut butter
- Fitblrs: you're too skinny
- Fitblrs: you're doing this for the wrong reasons gtfo
- Fitblrs: shut the fuck up meat-eaters
- Fitblrs: shut the fuck up vegans
- Fitblrs: but do you even lift
my dash is empty, and im in the mood to follow a bunch of people. if your a fitblr, fitspo, weight loss, nutritional, vegan, fitness, lifting, crossfit, ANYTHING blog, PLEASE reblog this so I (and others) can follow you!
ps your all fuckin awesome and i love every single one of you