Tumblr es un lugar en el que millones de mentes creativas de todo el mundo comparten y siguen las cosas que les apasionan.Regístrate para encontrar más cosas interesantes que seguir
First WatchKing Creosote & Jon Hopkins
First Watch - King Creosote & Jon Hopkins
There’s something about the background noise and the piano that just makes this perfect.
I just saw The Hobbit
- My LotR nerdery is still intact. I totally squealed at mentions of Gondolin and Ungoliant.
- My thing about elves is also still intact. Elrond in armor was just unf-worthy. (EVEN THOUGH, he canonically was not a soldier at this point. He was a scholar. Would it kill Peter Jackson to give us some Elladan and Elrohir elf twinny goodness?)
- I was all flappy hands at Frodo, Weathertop, Galadriel (who looked AMAZING, but needs to stop talking in slo mo), and pretty much any reference to the LotR movies.
- HOW THE EFF did Radagast cross from Mirkwood to outside Rivendell over the Misty Mountains that quick??
- Speaking of Radagast, every time they showed his bird crap covered face, I wanted to hurl.
- Thorin and Kili. Just….WOW. Dem beards.
- You can really tell that Ian McKellan has aged.
- The graphics for Gollum have gotten better.
- However, the graphics when all the dwarves were inside Bag End were not that great.
- I loved loved loved the shots taken inside Erebor.
- WTF was with the Stone Giant battle? Was that in the book? I don’t remember. I have to reread the hobbit.
- WHY WAS THRANDUIL RIDING A FUCKING MOOSE?!
All in all, I cannot wait for the next movie!