Tagged by copulatories
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them
1) Tea or Coffee? And why?
- Coffee. Probably because I drink it everyday and it helps me with my fecal movement. I really don’t leave the house without ‘reading a magazine’ prior to my outside activities. I really hate that feeling of needing to read a magazine in a public place.
I drink tea too but it’s not that much. I like milk tea more. It’s my alternative drink for faster digestion.
2) Favorite writer and an excerpt of their work?
- I am in love with 1Q84. It is currently the book I am reading. Meaning my favorite writer (for now?) is Haruki Murikami.
“If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there’s salvation in life. Even if you can’t get together with that person.”
3) If you could choose a name for a band what would you pick?
- I feel like ‘primopustiso’ sounds like a a good band name.
4) Have fun first and work later or work then fun?
- It really depends, I guess? Some people who are lucky enough to have their career/work as their form of hobby. I would assume that such thing is a fun work. That’ll be amazing if it was for me. But, generally speaking, I’d go with work then fun. “Fun” for some people, including me, is something of an outlet for you to forget about work and just ‘have that fun’ you want with it. It’s a stress-free activity (depending on the person though, I knew a person who is into mountain climbing and I’m not sure how stress free that one. Never attempted on joining them. I think I’d die at the foot of the mountain if I tried) to get engaged in.
Having fun first is what students, especially, college students do. I know. I’m there right now.
5) Sunsets or sunrises?
- I love witnessing sunrises. It feels brand new to me. Just last Saturday morning, I watched the sun rise at the beach. It was breath-taking. The feeling of watching the sun give rise to a new day and how it slowly fades the night sky and turns it into a yesterday. I not sure if I made any sense but it does in my head.
6) You can choose one place to live in for the rest of your life, where?
- The island in the middle of the beach I went into. (See the pictures I have posted.)
7) Quick remedies for a cold :c :c
- I use katinko ointment and apply a small amount around my nostrils. Strepsils works too.
8) What is your favorite age?
9) If you meet your soulmate what would he/she be wearing?
- He should be wearing a flattering blue shirt that accentuates his skin tone I would know. Blue is my favorite color.
10) Top 5 played songs?
- 3 Libras - A Perfect Circle
- Tadhana - Up Dharma Down
- So Blue/Turning My Safety Off - Sinosikat?
- You-aholic - Girls Generation
- Let it Rain - Girls’ Generation
11) 2013 is going to be a great year. List some ways on how you’re going to make this happen.
- Probably my targets to buy/attempt this year:
- office table
- and more (not sure but i haven’t thought about it yet)
And of course, do my very best for this semester and the next semester (which is my student teaching practicum into a real high school) so I can graduate college already.
- What is your ultimate favorite shirt? The shirt that even if it has a hole or almost broken but you keep it. And why do you still keep it? Any significance of its presence to you?
- Name one song that gets you hook into dancing crazy.
- Can you name countries in south east asia you’d like to visit. Why?
- Has anyone ever creeped you out? Describe their creepiness.
- Name a fetish of yours that you find extremely weird. And why it is weird?
- Are there any tumblr user/s you’d love to meet and hug in person?
- Name one thing you think you’re really good at. Is there any benefit from it?
- Suppose you have a massive acne in your nose, and then you got asked out/have a date with the person you like, would you still show up and pretend its nothing or hide/bail out because you’re embarrass with your zit? Explain your chosen situation.
- From a personal side, what do you really think of love?
- If you’re given a chance to go back in time but not change anything, what events in your life you’d like to see play one more time? Why?
- What talent/skill do you want to have? Or if you have them already, are you trying to work/use them? How so?
12, 22, 137~
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Eluvietie - Helvetios. Bjork ft Skunk Anansie- Army of Me (Sucker Punch remix). The Tallest Man on Earth - Like The Wheel. uhhh. I dont know D:
22. Where would you like to travel? I would do ridiculous things to be able to spend like a year in Iceland and Sweden. Also I’d like to visit Canada/maybe some of the US.
137. How tall are you? 5’2 :c
fetusinfetu replied to your post: fetusinfetu replied to your post: OMGOMGOMG I GIVE…
fetusinfetu replied to your post: fetusinfetu replied to your post: OMGOMGOMG I GIVE…
My sympathies go out to this child.
From what I’ve seen, my friend is quite a good mother..but this kid is not going to have an easy time at school with a name like Iowa, especially if it’s because of slipknot.
Hopefully said kid will be in a school full of Renesme~s and crap like that so it wont stand out too much.
I weep for humanities future D:
Adam - fetusinfetu
Well, I guess you can say I haven’t always met the nicest of each zodiac sign >.<
Yes she is, and that’s okay, it’s not your fault. People are who they are :/. Awwwe, you’re such a kind person, I honestly can’t imagine you being mad at someone, unless they did something terrible to you D: . I have a hard time even getting mad at someone, I feel terrible when I’m angry at someone, and at some point it usually makes me feel sick or sad :/. Your welcome :]! I can believe that :p, for the longest while I ignored it, but then I started reading up on it, and a lot of it seemed to apply to me lol.
I agree :]! That’s true, but hey- maybe it was done this way so we had another way to connect and another thing to talk about :p.
Awwwe, really? I usually fall asleep on school buses, and city buses make me feel crowded, and alone :S. Ahh okay, well I normally don’t get motion sickness :p. Well, I don’t officially have my license, but when I have driven someone, they told me that I drive really good, at an even pace that suits the roads/ day :p. That makes sense :]. I usually like taking road breaks on long trips, so I don’t get too much of what I call “road sickness” (where, I basically feel like I’ve been traveling for 30 million years and have’t gotten anywhere- it usually makes me sleepy).
Well I have lucked out a lot this year :] I normally am in classes with people I don’t know lol. Ahh, I always felt that way in grade 9 and 10. Okay, and yeah! I know exactly what you’re talking about! It does happen to me every once in a while, it usually surprises my friends because they’re use to me being a shy awkward person :p.
Okay :p it makes sense to me. I have to agree, it does sound creepy, I always try to find a less creepy way to say it to people :p. The most awkward experience I’ve had with that, is when I actually zoned out, and I was staring at this guy and he came up to me and asked me why I was staring at him >.< so awkward. You’re welcome :] I think you’re school would be fun and interesting, it would certainly be fun for us two to just talk about anything really, and it would, I don’t know how to word this, but just “be”. Ahh okay, that would be crazy o.o soo many people! Wow, I think I might get lost there! Only 3 minutes? Oh dear :o. Okay :p that makes sense. I’ve always had a hard time sitting in a cafeteria, theres so many people, and it just feels like their all staring at you, especially if none of you’re friends are there. I use to hide out in the library, or at this school, I’d roam the halls. I found the library was the best spot to be at my old school, there were so many books in different languages too. I found a bedtime story book in latin once :].
Ahh okay, I can believe that, I thought I was around 5’3 for the longest bit cause everyone told me that I’ve grown lol. Yeah, I can sympathize with you on that :p. Wow :p he’s tall! The tallest person I’ve met was 6’1 and he use to taunt me about my height, or call me a saucy firecracker. Awwwe :] you two would look so cute together :]! Awwe, I take it that he has a giant’s house? LOL the house I live in, I can’t even reach the tallest cupboard when I’m standing on the counters >.< I’ll have to take a picture to show you :P. you’re welcome :p.
Definitely :p. Yeah , I think you worded it right. Well, my dad’s side is Irish and Italian, and my mom’s adoptive side is English and Scottish. Since my mom was adopted, I don’t truly know what all I am, my mom would always joke and say I was a mix :p. Oh cool :}! Okay, really? Well, I’m glad they don’t hate each other :p! Sometimes I find, it’s the un-likeliest people who get along the most :p. It is :p.
It is really nice, I’ve always wanted horses when I was younger. It’s so nice to go out and just work with them and handle them, because their so big, gentle, and understanding. They are so personable. Like with the youngest, he sometimes gets burrs in his mane, so his hair starts to look like elvis’s and it’s so cute :p. That’s a new word for me :]! It does sound like a dinosaur :p! That’s true :] maybe some day if you want you can meet them :], all my pets are social (except Stryker, but he truly is an odd dog- he becomes friends with people who ignore him). Me too :], I bought a toy today after my exam for our puppy Jet :p. Really? I’ve pretty much grew up with them. When I was younger I could actually imitate their barks, whines, and howls. They are really intelligent. Ceasar can open doors, lock doors, open and shut kennels, etc :p. I almost expect Ceasar to start speaking English someday xD. Yes I do, and I get to bring friends over too, to help socialize them :].
Awwwe :] that’s a beautiful name! I love Rottweilers :p I’ve always wanted one. Okay, and cool! Most of the North American Rottweilers are terrible breeding >.< awwwwwe. What does her tail look like? I’ve never seen a Rottweiler without a docked tail :o. Awwe, all hounds are howlers :p my cousin sarah use to have hounds. Awwwe :p. That’s a cool name, I’ve never heard of that one :]. Okay, that’s cool :]. Awwwe, she sounds like a sweetie pie, sounds like she looks beautiful :]! Oh cool, a guinea pig? What are they like? And a parakeet? Wow, you seem to have a bunch of different types of pets! What colour is Davey?
Okay :] what does it taste like? Oh dear, evil store, they should charge less for it :p. Well homemade is always the best :]! Awesome! Okay, I can believe that. Cool, well I’m glad that you’re almost done. I find that packing is a lot of work! I always get distracted, and start playing with the things I find a long the way, and then take a nap lol. That’s okay, it makes sense.
Um, I’m trying to remember.. it’s been crazy this past week. I’ve had exams all this week, and I have my final one on Monday (chem.) and then I’ll be free for summer :]. I had biology on Wednesday, and after that exam I spent all day in guidance trying to sort out courses and finish my presentation for Thursday. Stayed up all Wednesday night working on it, and got a 40 minute nap before school on Thrusday. I grabbed breakfast at McDonalds cause it was closest, and finished part of my slide show, presented after 9:50 am to my teacher, I got told to hurry up because he was running late (my friend Stephanie that went before me took more than her allotted time) so it was good, but also bad in a way, I had a lot of points I wanted to try to cover. The presentation was on how I wanted to start an all natural organic pet supply store, that covers all pets, with homemade treats, customized collars with pet’s names or owner’s contact info embroidered onto it :p. After that I bought lunch for Stephanie and I, we went window shopping, and I ended up buying an Alice in wonder land costume (Alice). When I got home I crashed and didn’t get up til 7am this morning :p. Then I had a business exam today, it went pretty fast, so Stephanie and I went back to the store we got the costume from, and she bought a mad hatter one that fit me, because the Alice fit her, and not me. So we’re swapping costumes :p. I found some hair things for her that she could use for her brother’s wedding, and I found her an Arielle shirt (she loves Disney) :p. I also found a pair of boots I liked, but didn’t have the money for. Then we went to the dollar store, I bought my mom a coca cola mug, Jet a dog toy, and a fan for myself. There was this one tiny statue I really wanted to get- you know those carousel horse statues? Well it was a lone one, but instead of a horse, it was a goat, like almost a Capricorn goat. I really wanted to get it. If I can find the money, I’ll get it Monday after my exam :p. Um , yeah, that’s how it’s kind been the past few days xD. How have you been? How did the move go? How are you?
fetusinfetu replied to your post: WHEN PEOPLE SAY THE LAST FEW MOMOSU SONGS ARE JUST…
I DON’T EVEN KNOW BUT IT PORTRAYS MY FEELINGS
I AM SCREAMING AT THAT GIF WHAT IS GOING ON