Follow posts tagged #ferya in seconds.Sign up
The Tagging Post
Rule 1. Always post the rules
Rule 2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones
Rule 3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
I was tagged by http://mylifeandhope.tumblr.com/
- Your name and it’s meaning?
Zarish- His Gold. My full name tells you that i’m my father’s gold.
- What is your dream profession?
Dora the Explorer. :P
No but seriously, somebody who works for the Discovery Channel.
- What celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day?
Anthony Hopkins, because he’s oh so cool.
- What is your happiest memory?
Making miniature things out of mud with my almost-twin cousin. I miss her, so that makes the memory more special.
- What is your recent regret /if any?
Getting high on oxygen.
- Would you prefer to be single or committed?
- Do you believe money has the power to buy anything? Give an example(if you can)
Not everything, no.
- Do you work on deadlines or do you crumble under pressure?
I kick the ball in the wrong goal under pressure. I’m that bad. :P
But if you’re asking about work then i’m good with working with deadlines. I do better with that sword hanging on my head. :)
- What is the importance of family in your life?
My brothers, mum and dad are my family. Everything else I had has kind of drifted away.
- What is the importance of friends in your life?
They’re the light in my sky. The frizz in my coke. The warmth in my life. :)
- If you were to be an inanimate object instead of a human what would you choose to be and why?
A book. So I could sit on a side table and every once in a while be opened and smiled at or cried over.
- If you were to be born as another person, who would it be?
- If you could teleport to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Dark, milk or white chocolate?
- Do you get jealous very easily?
- Do you like U2 songs?
- Baby daughter or baby son?
- Would you rather have the perfect career and live alone or live around people you love with an average job?
- What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- Do you think every person deserves a second chance? If not, then why not?
- Reading books or watching movies based on those books?
- What sport(s) are you good at?
I am tagging:
- http://mylifeandhope.tumblr.com/ (because i’ve run out of people to tag :P)
I knew nothing about General Rani before I read your post. :/ Reading about her now.
Her whole story is really interesting, to be honest.
I did a quick skim-through of this informative piece about her: http://www.newslinemagazine.com/2002/05/night-of-the-general/
(I’ll have to read it in full tomorrow)