Follow posts tagged #fashion, #style, and #model in seconds.Sign up
Bag Check | LeAnn's Travel Secrets
With offices and apartments in both NY and LA, LeAnn racks up some serious sky miles! She let us peek inside her bag to reveal her must have travel essentials. Luckily for you, we’re going to share them.
1. Hermès cashmere shawl - Good for the overnight flight.
2. Birkinstocks - My LA office essential—when my feet are tan!
3. Bone Marrow Eye Cream - The best eye cream in the word from Mariana Chicet.
4. Bonnie Bracelet - I lost my mom, Bonnie, last year year so I always wear it.
5. Pictures of my pets: Alfie, Magoo, Pee Wee & Poodles - I adore the angels and hate leaving them.
7. Viva La Juicy Roller Ball - So easy on the go—and smells heavenly.
8. Juicy Couture Cashmere Hoodie - A new update to the old favorite—it’s fantastic.
9. Colbert MD Intensify Facial Discs - After one of these I feel like I have a completely new complexion.
10. Juicy Neoprene Tote in black - To hold all those extras.
11. Loro Piana Cashmere Socks - Cozy for those cold cabins.
12. By Terry Rose Lip Balm - It’s always nice to have soft lips.
13. Blue Eye Drops from Paris - For the red eye.
14. Guardian Sacred Space Spray - In case you have to sit by someone creepy on the plane.
15. Birkin Bag - Just because it holds a lot.
“The whole streetstyle thing these days is like a job, it's all planned and thought up in advance; it's not as though you just "happen" to run into one another. Outfits are prepared in advance... I just hope it doesn't end up making it lose its spontaneity and make it become fake.”—Anna Dello Russo
DKNY COZY DRESS 36 HOUR FACEBOOK EXCLUSIVE!!!
Remember the DKNY Cozy? Yeah well it’s now a DRESS that can be worn at least 5 ways. When we opened market, yellow was by far the Twitter fan favorite, but the department stores went with burgandy. As a PR girl who believes in the merit of design, I wanted to make sure, if you wanted YELLOW, you could get yellow.
Visit DKNY Facebook to order this dress exclusively for the next 36 hours!