Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
- #i mean is leonard mccoy actually allergic to coconuts?
- #or did everyone just decide that all at once?
- #and i mean i have this deep-seated conviction that ginny's dress robes were white in goblet of fire
- #even though i now realize that it's just because they were described that way in 'getting the point'
- #and then everyone got the idea that they were write and included that idea in their own fics
- #man fandom sure is complicated sometimes
HEY HOMESTUCK PEEPS
My name is Wei and I’m doing my dissertation on the Homestuck fandom on Tumblr. More details about this can be found on this blog, on http://vriskandalous.tumblr.com/post/53207410389/okay-so-what-is-this here. And I’m going to need some… Well, test subjects. Sort of.
So I’d really appreciate if you’d be able to reblog this post if you were willing to allow me to use your Tumblr in my study, so that I can follow you. This is especially good for me if you have done anything to contribute to the actual comic i.e. art, sprites, etc etc but if you haven’t, that’s fine nevertheless. (If you HAVE actually contributed to the comic, message me privately on this blog and tell me what you’ve done, because that would be A+ immensely helpful.)
Thank you so much, guys. Hopefully my paper will help get Homestuck out into the academic sphere, because I haven’t seen any fandom studies on the HS fandom just yet. And hey, more exposure is always good right?
By reblogging this post, you agree that I will be allowed to use material from your blog in my dissertation, including commentary, fanart, fanfiction, music, etc. I will give all credit to you on your screen name, and your real name if you so wish.
(also, if possible, please ignore the other post going around from my main blog, goawei! It’s probably a LOT easier for me to keep track of people who reblog from this blog, and consent is a lot clearer. Thank you people.)