Follow posts tagged #fancyglasses in seconds.Sign up
- Ahhhhh bullets. I kinda sorta missed you.
- It’s election day tomorrow. I’m voting for the guy, ya know?…the guy. Nope. Not that one. The other one.
- I am cutting a lot of ties with people I thought were real and actual forever friends. I just don’t have time in my life for people that only use me when it’s convenient.
- I hugged people outside of my daughters’ school today because sometimes coming close to losing everything you love makes you appreciate those around you.
- The house is quiet for the first time in over a week. I likes it a lot.
- My down stairs neighbors were in the process of moving before the storm. Before they could get everything out, the waters came and took out the entire first floor of my building..including all of their boxes and belongings packed for the trucks.
- My entire neighborhood smells like mold.
- I do not likes a lot.
- Things are going to be really, really tight financially for a while. We just can’t seem to get a break, but when I look out my window and see people walking around lost and confused and hurting…I think we have it pretty good.
- I had farina for breakfast. It made me warm in my cold spots.
- I hate when people lie to me. Just be honest. Nothing chases me faster and further away then when someone fucking bullshits me.
- I miss my girls…like…for real fo’ real. I am anxious to have some time with them. They fill me with the happies.
- My nose won’t stop running but I’m not upset, I’m encouraged that at least one part of me is exercising.
It's Not My BirthdayThey Might Be Giants
It’s Not My Birthday - They Might Be Giants
Okay, it is, but it’s also the wonderful Giselle’s birthday. Happy Birthday, Birthday Twin. Hope you have more fun than I plan to have, and that’s a lot. Wonder Twin powers, activate!