Follow posts tagged #f2m, #ftm, and #transgender in seconds.Sign up
- Cis Guy: Do you have a dick?
- Trans Guy: Do YOU have a dick?
- Cis Guy: *sputters*
- Trans Guy: Is it circumcised? How long is it? How big are your balls?
- Cis Guy: But-
- Trans Guy: No really! Do you have a dick? Have you named it?
- Cis Guy: I-
- Trans Guy: Are you a Real Man?
- Cis Guy: umm...
- Random Girl: You're being really rude! -to trans guy-
- Trans Guy: Yes I know. -to Cis Guy- How does it feel?
I think I’ve left my packers on display so many times already that there is no point in keeping them in private places in my room. in fact, I should probably get a glass display cabinet for them in the living room and just embrace the fact that the whole household has seen my dick in random spots that aren’t my trousers.
I’ve been so busy I completely forgot I hit that two years mark this Sunday. people tend not to get as excited after they have reached one year, but it’s kind of a big deal, if I think about where I was at this time just a year ago, how much I’ve experienced and learned about myself throughout the past 12 months. I got my chest surgery done, got my name changed, buzzed my hair for the first time, started growing facial hair, begun exploring my queer identity. I’m excited and looking forward to what another year brings me!