- LK: ok so today is slow for me
- so ive been reading the hairpin all day
- a. big tits do not mean your nipples point down. this i know and i feel bad for the lady with sad boobs
- b. if being happy will kill me, sitting will kill me, and TV will kill me, im just going to drink straight tequila all day and make this end quickly
- c. i dont have a c but im sure ill dig something else up
- me: hahahaha
- LK: like really!
- i am angry at her anti large boob rhetoric!
- give all of us a bad name man
- LK: uh. heres my c.
Why do vegans think meat is unhealthy? Meat contains a lot of nutrition components that are hard to find elsewhere in food. It contains every essential amino acid, as well as vitamin B12. While other foods contain protein and iron, meat is the best source for both. A big part of the vegan diet is finding ways to make up for the missing nutrition from meat, so how come vegans don't draw the obvious conclusion that meat is good for you? And eggs too there is so much good stuff in 1 egg.
Because they prefer to pop pills and vitamins, then smoke a fat one.