- CoWashing is washing your hair with only conditioner instead of shampoo.
- It Keeps Your Hair Soft and Moisturized
- It Reduces Knots and Tangles
- Keeps Your Scalp Hydrated (Especially Important When Transitioning)
- Softens New Growth and Eliminates Dryness
- OVERUSE of CoWashing can lead to hair breakage because your natural hair can become too soft to a point where it begins to break. Depending on your hair type, you should cowash no more than once a week.
- OVERUSE of CoWashing can result in product build-up. It’s good to use a clarifying shampoo (or regular shampoo) at least once a month to prevent this.