- a suit (white shirt, grey waistcoat, black pants, cream cumberbund, epic motorcycle boots)
- a top hat
- a pocket watch
- a cane
- a glass of red
- Rice/Toast/Playing Cards thrown at me.
- Water sprayed at me by water guns (good shot, BTW, whoever you were!)
- A newspaper on top of my head.
- screamed obscenities at the screen
- sang my lungs out
- laughed until I cried
- stamped my feet until my boots killed my heels.
- danced the Time Warp onstage wearing a top hat with a bunch of people in epic costumes
- listened as a massive Wurlizer Pipe Organ played along with the movie.
ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW, at midnight in the Capri Theatre in Adelaide every Friday the 13th is EPIC GOOD TIMES.