Follow posts tagged #enough, #not, and #good in seconds.Sign up
DEAR PLL FANDOM,
- It’s not “Allison”, it’s ALISON. A L I S O N.
- It’s Hanna, not HannaH.
- It’s Troian BELLISARIO, not BELLISSARIO.
- Troian isn’t dating Keegan, she’s dating Patrick. Stop being rude.
- Stop capitalizing random A’s. You’re not Marlene King.
- Quit reading into every single thing the producers or writers say; when Marlene tweets she’s getting ice cream with her kids, it’s because she’s fucking getting ice cream with her kids, not that red coat is the Ice Cream man.
- No, just because someone wore a black coat or has done something “suspicious” like looking the girl’s ways for like 1 second in an irrelevant scene does not make them suspects.
- Quit capitalizing random A’s in every single word. You’re not cool.
- I highly doubt it an extra that appeared for a millisecond in an episode made any move against the girls or Alison, so shush.
- You’re not on C.S.I.
- Stop capitalizing random A’s. Just stop it.