Follow posts tagged #emo girls, #scene girls, and #emo boys in seconds.Sign up
So, I noticed something today. All those pictures you see of “emo” girls all look pretty similar.
They all have:
- Big gauges
- Long, straight hair
- Very dark or very light hair
- Big eyes
- Lots of dark makeup
- A very clear complexion
- Straight teeth
- And are very, very skinny
They all look the exact same. Most people throw me into the “emo” category, and I have:
- My gauges are at a 7/16
- My hair is to my shoulders
- It it black with purple streaks
- My eyes are not huge
- I do not wear dark makeup on a daily basis, my eye shadow matches the clothes I wear
- I do not have a perfect complexion
- My teeth are straight because of braces
- I am a little overweight
And yet, people tell me i’m pretty.
So, as you can see, not everybody looks like this. It pisses me off to think that when people think of “emo”, they think of skinny, perfect girls. Mix it up a little bit, not everybody looks like that. Yeah, some do, but not everybody. And in my opinion, they’re pretty, but not gorgeous, because of the fact that they all look the same.