Follow posts tagged #elmomagalona in seconds.Sign up
A Man True To His Word ♥
I tweeted this one during their surprise party and along their conversation, they said this to one another. It may not be the exact words except the “unang bumabati sa birthday niya” and “dapat lang” but it almost meant the same
What can I say? He really was the first one to greet her on her birthday. :”>
May uuna pa ba dyan? Hehehehe. ^_________^
Factoids about the JuliElmo Fandom
1. A JuliElmo fan is officially called an ‘adik’ and doesn’t mind being called one. In fact, she owns it and flashes it like a lovely pair of diamond earrings. Non-fans might squirm upon hearing this word as it has a very negative connotation. In the Filipino language, if you are a drug user or a drug addict, you are automatically called an ‘adik’. “Hay naku. Kawawa naman si Aling Taleh, naubos ang pera sa pagpapa-rehab nya sa anak nyang adik.”
Fortunately, for a JuliElmo ‘adik’ rehabilitation only means to overdose on JuliElmo updates and FFs, tweetserye, JuliElmo fan-made videos, downloadable JuliElmo mp3’s, Daldalita, Party Pilipinas etc. Do our parents know how lucky they are?
2. A JuliElmo fan visits the following websites as time permits:
· Twitter- to keep in touch with fellow ‘adiks’ and to ‘stalk’ @MyJaps, @SuperElmo, @piamagalona, @joeyabacan, @loyoung, @tracymgarcia, @marcabaya, @saabmagalona, @maxenemagalona and any personality who is known to habitually stand within the same perimeter as Julie and Elmo. Sometimes, we get a little bit pushy—-we demand for twitpics, preferably Instagram. hmpf. Choosy.
· Pinoy Exchange or PEX- to discuss just about everything JuliElmo. JuliElmos with no PEX account lurk. This should be a cakewalk as stalking and lurking co-exist harmoniously, and both are our cup of tea.
· Tumblr accounts/blogs of JuliElmo fans (i.e. julielmoftw which I’d like to call julielmoFTWikipedia—-thanks to N who defies power outage and still updates!)—- to get juicy updates about Julielmo prods, FFs and whatnot. We just have to know!
· YouTube- to view Julie’s ‘Superbass’ cover and the JuliElmo Ustream, Julielmo prods, Daldalita, Maynila etc. for the nth time. Unbeknownst to us, YouTube might be on the process of applying for a ‘gag order’ against us for over viewing. God help us.
· Facebook- to see Julielmo pictures and/or updates. Some ‘adiks’ become so vulnerable so as to think that they found the mother lode—- Julie and Elmo’s real FB account, only to find out that those were posers. They jump for joy as the real Julie adds them—-such a sweetheart. Elmo remains a Facebook enigma. Let him be. Someday Facebook will meet the fate of Friendster. Nothing lasts forever as we know it. And we can always find another way to ‘get’ him. We are not called ‘adiks’ for nothing.
· Google—- Whoever said that love is the answer? Shame on him. After you’ve exhausted every website that contains anything JuliElmo, you go to Manong Google crossing your fingers that he might point you to something that you haven’t uncovered in spite of you claiming to be a master researcher aka online stalker. Manong Google is not very pleased, though, as he was your last resort. Manong Google has an attitude.
3. JuliElmo ‘adiks’ have an uncanny attention to detail—-I’m almost convinced that we are collectively suffering from a symptom of Savant Syndrome. Do not be offended. It’s a gift. Beware—-it’s also a curse.
· Julie tweeted ‘Night young world’. One ‘adik’ expressed her grief that the tweet might have a subliminal meaning as it was also the night when Lauren Young hosted a party wherein Saab and Elmo were rumored to have attended, too.
· Halloween: Saab tweeted ‘Elmo as Alfalfa’. Lauren tweets ‘Darla or Matilda?’. One ‘adik’ pointed out that Darla and Matilda are characters linked to Alfalfa in the movie ‘The Little Rascals’. That ‘adik’ was so BVed. Girl, here’s something to cheer you up. I present to you: Saint Elmo aka Erasmus of Formiae and San Jose. O di ba, dumedestiny na naman sa pangalan ng mga Santo? Hehe. (adik nga ako. Haha) Now, what’s in a name? ;)
·Addendum: We notice Julie and Elmo’s similar outfits on different occasions, their common mannerism of lip-biting and pouting, their 3-second hand-to-hand brushes on YouTube videos. Ah, we see just about everything. We are not normal. But do not be alarmed. Do not fear. We’re all in this together. If we see things that other people don’t, we are up one notch. Mwahahahaha.
4. JuliElmo Adiks speak a language of their own. Here are some sample words from JulieleXicon:
· Bebeboy/Pogi/Emong/Red Muppet- noun. refers to Elmo
· Bebegirl/Ganda/Macho- noun. refers to Julie
· LELS- acronym that is now unidentifiable. pasosyal/slang version of LOLS. Used by adiks to express delight or amusement.
· Gulong in the Deep- verb. credits to Adele’s ‘Rolling in the Deep’ which was performed by Julie during the JuliElmo Ustream. By context, it means that you cannot contain your kilig anymore that you just have to roll or ‘gulong’.
· Yema- noun. something ‘sweet’ or ‘one that makes you feel kilig’ that an adik brings home after watching JuliElmo prods live at the studio or taping. It comes in different forms—-either a sweet picture of Julie and Elmo or a fan video that she should share with fellow adiks or else….
· FC- acronym. feeling close. If you’re an adik, it’s as if you know a fellow ‘adik’ even before both of you were spewed into terra firma, but take note, hindi pa kayo nagkita.
· Sakli- acronym. supposed to mean a shortened Tagalized version of ‘exactly’. But because we’re adiks, we made it into an acronym which means ‘Sa Akin Ka Lang I love you’. It began when Julie tweeted ‘kainis ang traffic’ and Elmo answered ‘sakli’. Or something to that effect (I’m not hardworking enough to check antique tweets. Sorry)
Conclusion: EEEEEEEE. Julielmo adiks can build their own country.
5. JuliElmo Adiks are LOVE. Some of us haven’t even met each other in person but we treat each other like family. We support and appreciate each other’s efforts. We collectively ‘fight’ for Julie and Elmo (remember the yahoo poll? Haha). We build each other up as much as we build our favorite love team up. Adiks! Us na ang da best!
(Author’s Note: The above entry might have failed to mention some factoids about the JuliElmo fandom. Co-adiks, please feel free to make a VERSION 2 to accommodate further useful information. Cheers.)
This would be my first time to react and share my opinions to an endless (crossing my fingers, it would still be ended by a period) issue between JE’s and KN’s.
-> First of all, ako na humingi ng paumanhin kung sa tingin niyo nakaka-offend yung nagawa ng JE sa ni-revive ni Daniel Padilla na kanta. But that doesn’t mean sila LANG ang may mali.
They DIDN’T laugh at and mock that song. They DIDN’T say a word against Daniel. They DIDN’T even say his (DJ’s) name.
Just like what Julie (Julie Anne San Jose po pangalan niya, hindi Babalina) said to a fan, she didn’t know that it was DJ’s voice. That explains why you didn’t hear DJ’s name all through out that video.
One more thing, yung video pong yun 8 months ago pa po. Walong buwan na nakalipas, naungkat lang dahil sa isang interview. Okay naman na yan dati eh. May mga fans lang talagang OA magreact at hirap mag-move on.
Kanya-kanya pong perspective yan sa video AT dahil KN fan ka di mo maiiwasang mainis kasi sa unang tingin mo mukhang nang-aasar at nanlalait sina Julie at Elmo. Dahil din sa fan ka nauunahan ka ng galit kasi ang iniintindi mo lang eh ang ‘IDOL mo nilalait nila.’ Pero MALI ka kasi naman HINDI mo talaga alam yung buong kwento noong nangyari yoon. Nagkatuwaan lang sila at wala kang narinig mula sa kanila na “Pangit boses ni Daniel Padilla.”, di ba?? Look on the brighter side: May song si Daniel Padilla sa phone ni Elmo (Elmo Moses Magalona po pangalan niya, di Elmonaras). Oh, di ba?? Apir!
-> Second, I’m sure you’re aware that you tried to trend this (I don’t remember when) #RespectDanielPadillajulielmo. Respect begets respect. Am I right, KNs?? My query: Can you see RESPECT here?? How do you define RESPECT?? This way??
Sayang naman ikinaganda ng hash tag niyong #RespectDanielPadillajulielmo kung yan din lalabas. It just shows that SOME KN fans neglect the real meaning of RESPECT. To those fans, you call yourself a fan?? REALLY?? Which part?? What you do reflects who you idolize. SAYANG NAMAN. You say humble si DJ. Why can’t you mimic that. Mukha ngang mas mayabang kayo kesa sa kanya eh. . (2nd pic and Yung pinakauna kong pic) Lest’s just say Di naman masama eh. ‘Wag lang sobra na halos ibang tao minamaliit at nilalait niyo na. WAG KAYONG PABULAG. USO DIN BUKSAN ANG MGA MATA.
-> Third, itigil na natin ‘to. TAMA NA. Ilang araw na tayong nagbabangayan dahil sa issue na parang zombie-ng umahon sa hukay. Kung responsible kang fan magagawa mo ‘to. Pero kung MATIGAS ka. PWES. HINDI KA FAN. FEELING FAN KA. FEELING!! Kaloka.
PS: Kung mambabash ka pa rin. WAG MO NAMAN NG ITAG YUNG DALAWA (Julie Anne at Elmo Moses). Parang awa mo na. MAY PAKIRAMDAM DIN SILA, HINDI LANG SI DJ.
"The Asian Chick" (c)
JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE! Say whuat?
JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE.. the Asian Chick! Another viral video is spreading again, and this time our Julie Anne is dancing with Ellen, with that swagger moves. Oh yeah! Bring back the Dougie. You killed it Julie! Want some proof?
Here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFuNxjM4WlY&feature=g-all-lik
And Kung merong Asian Chick,meron ding “Proud Boy-Friend”
NGANGA! with matching thumbs up:) “NGANGA kayo kasi she’s mine, ayos!” lol.
Have a safe flight Julie and Elmo and the rest of the gang. teehee! We miss you both. Excited to see you again on party p this coming sunday:) Thank you also to those people who took care Julie during her stay there.
EMJA's simple yet MEANINGFUL gestures..
Holding someone’s hand TIGHT:
is the same as saying…
“I definitely like you” :)
Holding someone tight pressed against you:
is another way of saying: “I want to be with you”
Looking into each other’s EYES:
“I like you for who YOU are”
Arms around the waist:
“I like you too much to let you GO.”
Credits to all the owner of the pictures.;)
Banat ni Elmo
“Nakikita mo ba yang dagat na yan? Tatawirin ko yan para sayo. Sabi nga sa kanta, ‘I will cross the ocean for you..’” - Elmo to Julie
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KKTP mga Adiks! Hahahahahaha! Ang hyper ko na naman. Sorry na. -_- Good evening, everyone! :))
Photo credits to @crappycaller | SpreadTheLove! ♥ ✌
- fierCELINE ✦