abovetheskyline said: what’s the matter connie :/ *hugs*
ellieandrews said: oh no what happened? :(
My anxiety/depression/bipolar WHAT THE FUCK EVER, got so bad the past few weeks that I’ve had to come home, and my classes are fucked, so I won’t be graduating. I don’t have the money to take classes or pay rent again in the fall, so I’m just going to be floating around at home, looking for a job (WITHOUT A DEGREE) so I can earn enough money to go back to school when I can.
I mean, I almost hospitalized myself. :| So.
TAG, you’re it! The rules are to state ten random facts about yourself. Then send this to the fifteen nicest people on tumblr. (sorry if you've already had one of these!)
Whoo! Thanks, Christy! :)
Let’s see here…
1. I have a sister who is 8 years older and a brother who is 14 years older.
2. I was a tap dancer when I was younger (did the Riverdance in a recital at the age of 10!)
3. I hate Westerns, but The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is one of my favorite films.
4. On a related note, the fastest way to make me cry is to play Ennio Morricone’s “Il Forte,” because oh my god that song is perfect.
5. I have never read any of the Twilight books, nor have I seen any of the films.
6. I can not even articulate how excited I am for The Fast and the Furious 6 (I am being completely serious right now).
7. I was actually supposed to be born on September 11th, but was born almost a month early.
8. I have an incredibly difficult time watching anything just for the sake of entertainment - I’m a very critical watcher. Nothing pisses me off more than someone dismissing my opinion of something by saying, “It’s just a movie” or “It’s just a TV show.” HAHA try again. :p
9. I lived in the known “hippie dorm” on campus during my freshman year of college and I loved every second of it.
10. I love bomber jackets and own several.
Oops, this got a bit pop culture-y. Sorry. :/
TAG, you’re it! The rules are to state ten random facts about yourself. Then send this to the fifteen nicest people on tumblr.
Ooh yay, I’ve never done one of these! Let’s see…
1. My friends have a dance move named after me because I’m an idiot.
2. I have three tattoos and I’m getting my fourth this summer.
3. The most famous person I’ve ever met is Joel McHale and I got him to say “fuck you” to me. Highlight of my life.
4. I regularly IM, text, and Skype one of my best friends whom I have not seen in person since we were 8…that was 16 years ago.
5. I would love to be on Jeopardy. I’m a bit of a trivia beast.
6. The first rated R movie I saw at the theatre was Garden State and to this day it is my favorite movie.
7. Aside from like, a martini at a restaurant every few months, I don’t drink alcohol.
8. Currently trying to teach myself ASL.
9. Thanks to a seminar I took in college, I am technically a published author/editor.
10. I don’t know why I have a Spongebob comforter, but I do.
ellieandrews replied to your post: So my Adventures in Self-Care have not been going…
I WILL KILL THEM
has anyone slapped don across the face? i can’t remember but it needs to happen.
Betty, maybe? Megan? idk Like my problem with that scene was partly…idk there’s a time when I probably would have found that really hot but that time has passed and now it just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. But more than that I think the utter lack of chemistry between the two of them just didn’t make that scene play very well. I mean we are talking Vincent Kartheiser/Alexis Bledel levels of bad here. So like the power play he was doing just…didn’t work as anything sexual.
ETA lol I tagged that as fauxkaren because a) it looked like her icon on my dash and b) that’s totally something she’d ask the point is I follow fabulous people with fabulous taste.
I didnt think it was terrible. That couldve been all the nostalgia feels though. :P
I’m enjoying it so far, though I’m also feeling some serious nostalgia. It’s fun! Short of it going OTT bizarro world, I’m probably still going to like it at least a little lol
ELLIEANDREWS SAID: ANY BOOK BY JENNIFER DONNELLY! ESPECIALLY THE TEA ROSE SERIES. :)
I just read the synopsis for them!! They all sound so amazing!! :)
“Thoughts on Forbes magazine’s recent assessment that an MLS was one of the “worst” graduate degrees to have?”
Ok, definitely not the worst. I know lately I’ve been complaining about how easy the program was, BUT, if it was what I had to do to have my dream job, so be it :) Like I’ve read other people post, I’m not in this profession to get rich - I’m in it to be happy and enjoy my life!