Tumblr è il luogo dove decine di milioni di persone creative da tutto il mondo condividono e seguono le cose che amano.Registrati per trovare cose ancora più interessanti da seguire
"CRUMPLED PAPER FROM SCRATCH TUTORIAL"
- First you have to open a new file. Decide the size you want.
- Click on the “Gradient Tool”.
- Set your gradient on “Diamond”.
- Change “Normal” to “Difference”.
- Place your mouse on top of the white space and drag it from the top left to the lower right.
- Then it will look like this.
- The next thing you do is to drag your mouse from different directions to create an interesting design like this.
- After that, go to “Filter” > “Stylize” > “Emboss”.
- Make sure you change your settings.
- Angle: 135
- Height: 3
- Amount: 200
- Hit “Ok”
- Change settings to:
- 0.91 and 152
- Hit “Ok”.
- Right click on the layer 1 > “Blending Options” > “Drop Shadow”
"CLOUD EFFECT TUTORIAL"
- Open a new sky file.
- This is the photo I used. Click here
- Click “New Layer”
- Make sure your foreground colors are set to “White & Black”
- Select the “Brush Tool”
- Draw or write whatever you like.
- Make sure you’re on the right layer.
- Hold CTRL then click the image on layer 1.
- Make sure your foreground colors are “White & Black”.
- Select “Filter” > “Render” > “Clouds”
- It will then look like this.
- To make it white, change “Normal” to “Screen”
- To remove the selection, click the “Rectangular Marquee Tool”
- Right click on the image, then select “Deselect”