Blaine Anderson Versus the Worst Traffic in History
Title: Blaine Anderson Versus the Worst Traffic in History
Genre: mPreg, fluff, romance, !AU, EST Relationship, Future!fic
Word Count: 2.363
Characters: Kurt, Blaine, & Harry Anderson [a new baby], Burt and Carole Hummel [briefy mention], Finn and Rachel Berry-Hudson [brief mention].
Pairings: Blaine/Kurt (Klaine), Burt/Carole (Barole) [brief mention], Finn/Rachel (Finchel) [brief mention]
Warnings: There is a male giving birth in this story!
Disclaimer: I don’t own the cast & crew of Glee! I also don’t own Fox. I only have the rights to use words! (:
Summary: A baby with the worst timing ever decides to try and come into the world a week early on a day Blaine never wanted to work on in the first place. Blaine fights tooth and nail through the warpath of a New York City rush hour (and the screeching voice of an upset Rachel Berry) to see it happen and get his fingers crushed.
Title: Never Over
Genre(s): Hurt/Comfort, Angst
Word Count: 3,950
Character(s)/Pairing(s): Adam Crawford (brief mention), Blaine Anderson, Kurt Hummel. Blaine Anderson/Kurt Hummel (Klaine).
Warning(s): Minor cumplay, minor bondage.
Original Prompt: Kurt and Blaine meet as friends after break-up. they continue to hook-up. And one day, after sex, Blaine doesn’t stand up and start to fight with Kurt. He doesn’t like that’s kind of relationship that they have now, And so he asks him to choose, or they will start to date as couple, or they stop to communicate with each other at all, because it is very hard not to love Kurt that way.
Summary: They’ve met up several times since the break-up for sexual interactions. Blaine is tired of only having sex and always ending up confused. Kurt is growing weary of the continue battle between his heart and his head.
I'm Proud, I'm Here
- Title: I’m Proud, I’m Here
- Rating: G
- Genre(s): Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Friendship
- Word Count: 1,175
- Characters/Pairing(s): Blaine Anderson/Kurt Hummel (Klaine)
- Warning(s): N/A
- Beta: Dani
- Original Prompt: Blaine’s homophobic/non-supportive parents (or his dad) being happy that he’s finally hanging out with a girl, and hoping he got over his ‘gay phase’. So maybe a conversation about his dad finding them cuddling on his bed. Cue a very sad and unhappy Blaine calling Kurt to tell about this thing with his dad. This could also be a flashback of Blaine telling Kurt this after they’ve gotten back together, with Kurt cuddling Blaine while he tells this story.
- Summary: Kurt and Blaine have patched things up and reunited. Years after being ill with Tina tending to him, Blaine talks to Kurt about something he wanted to discuss in the past.
- Disclaimer: I do not own Glee or have anything to do with it save for my tears and adoration.