So we dog-sit “the doodle” (also known as Mya) once every year or so, and this year was no exception. I promised a montage from her stay here and well, here it is.
For those of you who don’t know her, Mya has a very simple life. She desires treats, sleeping for 80% of the day, being touched at all times the other 20% of the day, and that’s about it. Oh, and she carries her leash, neatly folded, everywhere with her, in case we want to take her for a walk. Regardless of the fact that we live on a 13 acre lot (and her owners have a large property as well) and so most of her outside time is off-leash, she wants that damn leash. I found both of them on her bed like two days ago, even though I left her collar in my room and the leash in the kitchen. Oh, Doodle
So here it is girls! Mya was very cuddling and tolerant of Kenzie, as long as the papparazzi didn’t give her too much attention, in which case she would intervene (see example C). What do they call it these days? Photo bombing? Wow, I am getting old.
This went on for oh, THE ENTIRE WEEK. Mya wasn’t the only one photobombing, though.
Of course it didn’t help that Shaggy thinks the pool is his own personal water bowl.
I was crouched down RIGHT THERE to take photos.
Oh is that Mya trying to get in on my photos or did I adopt a small sheep?
Alright, alright, I couldn’t leave her totally deprived. Here are some serious Mya shots. I’ll have her agent send them to you if you would like her to be in your commercial. Characters willing to play? Dog eating treats. Dog sleeping on human bed. Dog pawing person trying to use their mouse. Dog pawing person trying to drink coffee. She’s a dog of multiple talents! See?
Mya playing with Shelby, our foster dog.
Mya all tuckered out.
Mya says, “COME HOME FAMILY!”. Her leash is now waiting at the door. See you guys soon!