You know what makes me happy...?
The fact that Colin won.
But it’s more than that. The Sherlock and Doctor Who fandom voted for Colin because they knew how much it meant to the Merlin fandom for Colin to win. They knew how important this was to us and this just makes me so damn proud to say that I’m part of all these amazing fandoms who in times like these make me so happy.
Fandom Code of Conduct
- 0: Add more rules as you see fit...
- 1: You are never to insult someone's ship.
- 2: Just because someone's ship is not canon does not mean it is invalid.
- 3: Your fellow fangirls are your brothers. Treat them as such.
- 4: Proper warnings are required should you post anything containing spoilers within 2 weeks of the material's canonical release.
- 5: Comfort your sister fandoms in their times of need.
- 6: It is perfectly acceptable behavior to introduce your friends/family/coworkers/random homeless people to the subject of your fandom.
- 7: There is no mourning period for the death of a character. They will be mourned indefinitely. A fandom should never be expected to "get over it."
- 8: The villain should be respected. Without them, there would be no story.
- 9: You are never to send anonymous hate to a blog in your fandom.
- 10: Actually, just don't send anon hate, period.
- 11: Stay strong. The writers are not out to kill you... just your favorite characters, OTPs, and everything you hold dear.