So, my boyfriend’s roommate keeps firing at him with a little Nerf gun. Today, in retaliation, my boyfriend went out and bought a bigger Nerf gun and is now putting it together while singing:
Do you hear the people sing
Singing the song of angry men
It is the music of the people
Who will not be Nerfed again
AND I JUST
Do You Hear The People Sing? (Finale)Les Miserables Cast
“Do You Hear The People Sing?” (Extract from “Epilogue”)
From The Motion Picture Soundtrack
Do You Hear The People Sing?Les MisÃ©rables Cast
Do You Hear The People Sing?, from Les Misérables
ripped from this video by a lovely, generous person
I know everyone’s been wanting this- including me. So I found it, ripped it, made some album art (woops), and thought I’d share. The first line is cut off I think, but other than that it’s pretty solid.
Download here. Enjoy and share :) Let me know if the link stops working and I’ll fix it!
yo if you haven’t read the brick you are definitely missing out on some of the best chapter titles known to grace the written word
some of them contain gr8 advice
some of them are practically complete paragraphs
some of them are a bit pointless
some of them are a little…confused
there are even nice little series
hugo is just fucking around at this point
and of course the all time favourite
EpilogueAmanda Seyfried, Hugh Jackman, Eddie Redmayne, Anne Hathaway, Colm Wilkinson & Les MisÃ©rables Cast
Do You hear the people sing.
Lost in the Valley of the night,
- *laying on the couch playing dead*
- sister: what are you doing
- me: SHH
- me: *starts to sing quietly* ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖᶫᵉ ˢᶦᶰᵍ ᴸᵒˢᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵃᶫᶫᵉʸ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᶦᵍʰᵗ ᴵᵗ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢᶦᶜ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵖᵉᵒᵖᶫᵉ ᵂʰᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜᶫᶦᵐᵇᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶫᶦᵍʰᵗ
- me: *gradually growing louder* for the wretched of the earth, there is a flame that never dies, even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise...
- me: *marching to the kitchen* They will live again in freedom In the garden of the Lord We will walk behind the plough-share We will put away the sword.. THE CHAIN WILL BE BROKEN AND ALL MEN WILL HAVE THEIR REWAAAAARRRRD
- me: *picks up my dog like simba* WILL YOU JOIN IN OUR CRUSADE, WHO WILL BE STRONG AND STAND WITH ME? SOMEWHERE BEYOND THE BARRICADE IS THERE A WORLD YOU LONG TO SEE? DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING? SAY, DO YOU HEAR THE DISTANT DRUMS, IT IS THE FUTURE THAT WE BRING WHEN TOMORROW COOOOOMES!