DIY | Hair extensions Part 2
And besides styling them like in the tutorial below, you can also cut, wash, curl and dye the hair if you have real human hair extension! So I suggest to get crafty and create your own new look!
Here’s how to style your brand new extensions:
1. Put your hair up from about mid-ear length. Also straighten your hair ( I didn’t do this, because it was harder to see the tutorial when my hair was straight, my hair would already blend in with the extensions:)
2. Place your first extension strip in your hair, starting with the middle clips. If the clips don’t feel very secure, then tease your hair a bit, to give the clips more grip.
3. Add a small layer of your own hair on top of your extension strip.
4. Put your second extension layer in.
- Repeat step 2-4 for as many layers as you have.
5. Put your hair down. (and I know that my hair looks totally unmatched in this picture, but that really is the lighting and the fact that my hair wasn’t straightened .
- Then tease your hair on the top a bit to be able to cover up the top clips in your hair.
6. Style your hair in any way you like!
The extensions don’t really look natural when I just wear my hair down, because my hair is a bit frizzy and curly sometimes. But when I wear it like this, it totally blends in!
Patriotic Watermelon & Feta Flag
Here’s what you will need:
4.Rectangular Serving Platter
Here’s what you do:
1. Cut and cube half of a seedless watermelon.
2. Cube 8 ounces of feta.
3. Rinse off 1 pint of fresh blueberries.
4. Pour blueberries into a bowl, preferably square and place in the top left corner of a rectangle (or oval) platter.
5. Assemble watermelon and feta into rows, starting with the watermelon.
These are the fresh and gorgeous ingredients.
Next you’ll need a platter, preferably a rectangle but an oval would work too and a small bowl.
Pour the blueberries into the bowl and place at the top left corner for the stars.
Next, slice your feta because feta makes everything “betta” ;)
Cut the slices into cubes.
Next, trim off the rind.
Cut watermelon into slices,then cubes.
Now grab a platter with bowl of blueberries,
and place the watermelon and feta into pretty rows starting with the watermelon until you fill the platter!
Now don’t forget cute little toothpicks for easy not to mention healthy handling of the goods!
*more recipes, please go to http://wenderly.com/