How would you ask a girl to prom in Disney World or Land? Or how would you like to be asked? One of my guy friends needs help, and wants to know what other people would do or want.
ohh. love this. just completely love this.
Most of these you can do in either Disneyland or Walt Disney World, its just a change of location.
- Use the characters. Talk to the character hosts about having the characters help ask her to prom. Meet Belle and have her ask for him! (get a rose if possible, with a tag saying Prom?)
- Use Push! in Magic Kingdom, for a different type of character!
- Make a sandwich sign. have him wear it all day. the attention they will get will be over whelming. have it say “help me ask _____ out to prom?” as long as she isnt overly shy, people will have a lot of fun asking her for him!
- Get a button! Have the Cast Member write prom? on it and give it to her!
- i am always a fan of fireworks and castle backdrops, so you can never go wrong there. Make sure the way he asks is somewhat disney cheesey. Help me make prom this magical by going with me? Imagine the fireworks we could make at prom if you were my date? Will you be my beauty at prom?
- At Walt Disney World, you will have a lot of very romantic spots in the resorts, if you get a moment to visit them, You must! (stay away from the wedding spots though, we are asking her to prom, not marriage)
- If staying on property, you can always request a magical phone call. Talk to your concierge about having a character call her room and ask her to prom (this may cost extra, depending)
- Find a custodial leader and ask if you can have someone water paint Prom? and a picture in front of you two before a parade or while walking around!
- Of course you always have the wishing wells. Tell her to make a wish. Then when she is done, ask her if it was to go to prom with him? then ask her to prom.
- If he is a good drawer, take her to Animation Studios in DCA or HS and have him draw her a picture!
- have you and their friends make a ton of signs, all saying different prom related things. roll them up and hide them in your backpacks. then at the right moment, have everyone hold them up!
- Use the attractions! Have the Jungle Cruise Skipper help you or any cast member! We love to help with magical moments!
Make sure to have people taking pictures! I hope this helps, if you want something a little more specific or need help planning, you know where to find me! <3