Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
first of all, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH dear mother for buying me an embryology book.
i hope its gonna help. im really having a hard time understanding with haploid and diploid number in ______ stage of meiosis. its like crap. i dont get it! ugh!
BUT! im gonna try really hard. coz im awesome. ohyeah. :D
An Explanation of "Hello World!"
My blog title isn’t just some random saying actually…
Every day, my friends from 5th period and I walk through our PAC from the band room to get to our next class. And every day, coming out of the double doors on the side of the PAC building, we count to 3, open up the doors, and shout “Hello World!” to the world and whoever else happens to be around.
And that is the tradition of “Hello World!”
18 times 2 is not 32…….. its 36
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMFG. This explains why I totally bombed that math quiz.
-So not the stereotypical Asian boy-
Thank you for correcting me… HAHA I think this calmed me down… since that WASN’T a factor and I’m not crazy for not seeing it while I took the quiz.
I’m still stumped over the overall problem though… :P
1. If I were to make you a stuffed animal, what would you want it to be?
Lord Nexvates thinks sharks are wicked cool.
2. What is your favorite picture, or at least the first one that comes to mind?
Lord Nexavtes’ favorite picture is that one he posted of him and his dad.
3. Has anyone heard you sing?
Unfortunately for everyone involved.
4. Can you dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
No, Lord Nexvates has three left feet.
5. What does moonlight even smell like?
6. What is the ‘creepiest’ thing you have ever done?
Stare at strangers.
7. Have you ever found a relative attractive enough to go “hmm i’d tap that”?
When Lord Nexvates was very young he went to the zoo with his second cousin and they decided they were going to get married.
8. Favorite way to eat oreos:
Dipped in milk.
9. Basketball or Soccer?
10. Favorite Harry Potter character?
Ooh this one’s good. Hermione.
1. Cookie or creme?
2. Smooth or crunchy?
3. What kind of milk do you like?
4. Which Lord of the Rings movie is your favorite?
5. Which Harry Potter movie is your favorite?
6. What form of potatoes is your favorite?
7. Favorite food?
8. Mike or Ike?
9. If you had to move to a country you’ve never visited, where would you go?
10. If you had a button, and if you pressed it someone random would die and you got a monetary reward, how much money would it have to be for you to press it?
NO FUTURE: AIDS, ROSS, DIPLOID AND GOON SOAKED RAG (GEELONG)
Friday, May 18 at Pony - NO FUTURE put on a show of straight-up hardcore punk with IDLE MINDS, AIDS, ROSS and DIPLOID. So show up and release all that steam that’s been building up over the last week. As always, drinks are reasonably priced and the toilets smell, so get down early and cut sick.
* Idle Minds unfortunately have had to pull out of the show due to someones prior commitments, instead filling in will be Geelong’s; Goon Soaked Rag, brutal.