Follow posts tagged #dietplan in seconds.Sign up
PESCETARIANISM is a dietary choice in which a person, known as a pescetarian, eats an combination of vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans, and fish or invertebrate seafood, but will not eat mammals or birds. Some animal products like eggs and dairy may or may not be part of the pescetarian diet plan.
Just to publicize it as motivation to keep trying, I’ve decided to go pescetarian for a bit. Not forever and probably not long.. But I want to say I did it. It’s definitely a different lifestyle and it has it’s challenges, especially for myself working in a restaurant that has the best Chicken &Gyros -___-;
.. We’ll just have to go and see where this challenge takes me. (:
The 4 week Diet Plan
Here’s the 4 Week diet plan I’m going to follow. Its going to be the same almost everyday except on weekends- I will have a carb re-feed and mostly juggle these foods around.
So around 1700-2000 Calories a day.
Breakfast: (Post Morning Workout) - 4 Egg White Omelette, 2 Scoops Protein Shake with Milk.
Snack 1: 1/2 Ounce Almonds, 1 Medium Apple
Lunch: 100g Grilled Chicken Breast with Boiled Vegetables
Pre-Post Workout Shake (Evening): 4 Scoops Protein Shake, 5g Creatine, 1 Banana, 1 Ounce Oats.
Dinner: 2 Egg white Omelette, grilled vegetables.
Snack 2 (Pre-Bed): Cottage Cheese or Mixed Berries (1 Serving)
Gym this morning (BLEH.)
Shopping with my friend (faded denim shirt and hollister long sleeve)
Gym after this post~
First time hitting the gym since dead week and I feel better. Out of shape, but better than sitting at home on my butt. Time to start the Shana diet all over again:
- work out 3-4x a week
- salad at every meal
- lean meats and fruitsfruitsfruits
- little to no pasta, bread, rice, etc.
- more water. I’ve been unintentionally dehydrating myself since winter break started :(
- NO CHIPS, COOKIES, CHOCOLATE, OR SWEETS. This is going to be hard considering all the sweets I’ve been indulging in since Thanksgiving ^_^ I guess I’ll help myself to one milk tea a week, or something like that, cause I can’t wean off of it completely. I like it too much! Damn pearls making it all high in calories and isssh~
Of course there has to be realistic wiggle room, cause nobody can adhere to a strict diet every day without life getting in the way. This is simply something to strive for and something to be aware of. I can always alter or add on to it if necessary, but this is my starting point, so that I can look back at this later and remember where I started.
I’m going to stay motivated this time around, no more slacking off and feeling bad about it afterwards. I’ll think about some goals and motivations during my workout, and post them later. Off to the gym now, no more excuses :)
Diet & Exercise Plan Starting Monday 17th, September!
I’m going without biscuits/chips/chocolate to see if it improves my skin.
- Breakfast - 2 fried eggs on multigrain bread OR porridge with berries on top!
- Snack - banana/apple
- Lunch - tuna on light cruskits OR chicken salad wrap
- Snack - apple/banana & cut up veggies with some dip OR yoghurt and strawberries
- Dinner - anything there is, but including lots of veggies(colour!) and ‘palm-size’ piece of meat
i will drink 2 of my drink bottles each day so i am drinking enough water!
I’m injured at the moment, which makes it hard for me to go to the gym and do my own exercises. I’ve got scoliosis and it’s also affecting my movement of my neck.
Gym (If I go),
- 15 minutes on treadmill to warm up (either 15mins of fast walking OR 5 mins of fast walking, 5 mins of running then 5 mins of fast walking again) (cardio)
- 15 minutes on cross trainer - running on 11 or 12+ (cardio)
- 10 minutes on rower (cardio + toning arms)
- 15 minutes of ab work - using medicine ball/sit ups - including crunchs, obliques, lower/upper abs
Home (If I can),
- 35 normal crunches
- 15 oblique crunches each side
- 20 up&twists
- 20 scissor kicks
- 15 push ups
- Using my little weights for arm exercises too
countless times when i was at school i would think ‘if i lose weight over the summer when no one sees me everyone will be amazed at how thin i am when i get back!’ but nope. never happened. i failed every summer for about 6 years.
then i tried starting diets at the beginning of the year so get thin for summer. failed twice at that now.
SO now it’s summer again, i’m at my heaviest and i feel so shit it hurts. SO i desperately need to sort myself out or i’m going to die a fat slob alone and earlier than i should too because of how unhealthy i am. here’s my plan:
my eating habits
so i’m actually a really healthy eater. (you’re probably thinking, “well how is she 50 pounds overweight then?”
i’m like this, cause firstly, i was born like this. ive never been the person who ”was once skinny than something bad happened in my life so i dealt with it by eating food.” NO. ive always been overweight. I just never knew it therefore i ate just whatever i was fed as a child, then it slowly crept up to this weight. I realized i was heavier, when I was in grade 7… but mostly in high school. thats when I started becoming obsesed with fitness ( but not doing it)
my first problem when I was in high school was that i didnt exercise. now i do.
now my second problem is PORTION CONTROL. cause i LOVe eating healthy, its not hard. i just eat.. TOO MUCH of it.
so my daily eating habits (gerenally) are:
BREAKFAST: 1 cup HEALTHY cereal, OR 2 WHOLE WHEAT toasts, OR oatmeal OR eggwhites. milk or water.
(i use to make huge egg sandwiches with lots of hashbrowns and margarine —it was all healthy food, but the portion was TOOO big)
LUNCH: a turkey sandwich, or a salad with fish, or a tuna salad sandwich (all with lots of veggies) or soup (healthy kind, and i take out the meat, cause canned meat is gross).
(use to eat lots of carbs, especially white rice. but not anymore) (also when i’m at school, i only eat a sandwich or granola bar cause there’s no time.)
SNACKS: use to LOVE tofu w/ soya sauce for snack, but now idont really eat snacks, I try to eat 5 SMALL meals a day, (protein and complex carb). but i use to eat unhealthy snacks when I got home from high school. that was where I went wrong every day)
DINNER: some type of protein (fish, chicken, turkey, NO RED MEAT), veggies and sometimes a potato or other carb. for some reason, I use to eat way to much at dinner. cause for my other meals I prepare it. but at dinner my family makes it and eats together, so theres so much food sitting infront of you to grab. i ate too many carbs, and even after dinner I ate dessert past 730pm.
my focuses during this journey:
- PORTION CONTROL…. yeah thats a big one. pretty much this is it. focus on what I eat at dinner and between meals. and dont eat past 8pm in the summer and 730pm school nights.
- only water (no other drinks, not even diet soda)
- allow myself 1 or 2 cheat foods a week ( I LOVE BAKED CHIPS ), so that I dont cheat and feel guilty all day.