LOL! There must be an affair! Relax, guys. We’re only kidding. I’m so tired of the media linking SRK to everyone so I’m starting a meme - “omg, srk’s having an affair with _____.” What, SRK hugged Yusuf Pathan? AFFAIR! SRK took a picture with Kareena? AFFAIR! SRK kissed Hilary Swank’s hand? AFFAIR! SRK invited Arjun to his party? AFFAIR! SRK sure loves his red rimmed eyeglasses… AFFAIR! Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Just let the man be.
Who tagged me: My sweetheart raulinginthedeep <3
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and Link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let Them Know you´ve tagged them.
What dream do you have that you would like to see become a reality?
- Meet my favorite stars, star in just one Bollywood movie, marry that one person I love, make a world trip, meet you people, euhm.. do I need to continue? LOL!
If you could chose one place to live in the world, where would you like that place to be and why?
- I would say India because of this crazy obsession of mine. But I think I’m happy that I’m living in this little, cold country (The Netherlands) :)
How did you meet your best friend?
- At school. She used to be my classmate :D
Who is one person who you can’t live without?
- My mother <3
What are you afraid of the most?
What is your favorite food?
- Rice. In every freaking way. Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, or how my mother makes it. I don’t care, as long it’s rice I’m the happiest girl on earth *__*
Are you interested in sports? If so, what?
- YES! Soccer (I used to play soccer :D).
Your favorite television show?
- Right now it has to be The Walking Dead ^^
Who is your idol/someone you look up to?
- I have to say my mother again. I have so much respect for her ;)
Are you comfortable being who you are?
- Yeah, in general yes. Sometimes I have this depressive days where I just hate everything about myself, but when I think of it I’m very happy with myself. Alhamdoulilaah :)
What kind of music do you listen to?
- Bollywood only :D
- If you could star in one Bollywood movie, what kind of movie would that be and which stars will star against you?
- If you could switch with one person for a day, who would that be?
- What would make you the happiest person on earth?
- If you have a boy-/girlfriend, when and where did you meet?
- Which language do you want to learn the most and why?
- Are you comfortable being who you are?
- If you could chose one place to live in the world, where would you like that place to be and why?
Ladies vs Ricky Bahl…or Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge
MFK is good? Really? That name reallly throws me off haha. Saw Ladies vs Ricky Bahl last night and I liked it, pretty decent. And I’ve been meaning to watch Udaan too so maybe one of those I guesss!
Srushti is 17 (you're 17 right? idk), lives in Canada and is pretty awesome. She tweets celebrities when she needs help on papers and attends classes sporadically but it all somehow works out. She loves Barkha a lot and has a saala kutta haram zaado bugging her because he's a choot but that's not important because she's still really really hot and has a cute dog. :D <333333
bollymusings reblogged your post: Okay hold on…
Nope, you are not alone. In fact I ADORE the Salman of the 90s. However I feel rather uninterested in his post-2005 self and his choice of films is turning me off.
This so much! I also love and prefer the 90s and early 2000s Salman. Well your response actually says it all, there’s nothing to add lol.
nimbooda replied to your post: Okay hold on…
I’m with you! I never understood that hate and I guess I’ll never will :P
The only think that can explain this kind of hate between idols and their fandoms: immaturity.
the-don-slake-sama replied to your post: Okay hold on…
The only reason I don’t like salman is because he acts very rudely to different people, not just SRK, but that alone is enough for me. I tried to like him before but then he was doing/saying stupid stuff and I lost respect in him. xD
It’s okay if you don’t like him lol. I just found it strange that most SRK fans don’t lol ^^;; And of course the hate shouldn’t happen. I usually loved him in his movies and I also saw a few episodes of his show Dus Ka Dum in which he acts really cute with his guests. He’s also really funny and he and SRK weren’t always the biggest enemies. Not at all. Makes me miss the old times.
dhannonaammera replied to your post: Okay hold on…
I don’t like Sallu but it has nothing to do with SRK. I love SRK but don’t hate Salman because those two had a row. I think people who do hate him for that are really immature because they weren’t even there when it happened or know what went on?
That’s okay. I mean, you don’t have to like him anyway- that’s not what I meant to say. I just think people shouldn’t waste their time with hating on someone, ignoring that person and moving on requires less energy. And yeah exactly, people are damn immature and maniplulative.