Tips for designing your first game!
- Start really small and really simple.
- Don’t worry if it’s good or not, just try something and try to see it through to the end! You’ll have more time and better experience after to make better games!
- Try old concepts and ideas and just fiddle around with them! No harm in trying something with old tropes and genres.
- Have fun with it!
- Don’t worry if your art/writing/programming/whatever isn’t up to par. It’s why we practice, so we get better at such things!
- Drink lots of fluids and make sure you eat breakfast. This is really important for indie developers.
- Again, have fun with it, that’s really the biggest piece of advice I can give. So just have at it, make some things, and enjoy it for what it’s worth, man!
“Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution. ”—