Let there be light - Ice lanterns
- You need two buckets, one smaller than the other.
- Some greens, use olive branches.
- Fill the biggest bucket half full with water.
- Place the smaller bucket inside it and place some rocks or something heavy to keep in in place.
- Add more water, the water level should be to the top.
- Add your branches to the sides of the bucket.
- Use some tape to keep the small bucket in the middle of the big one.
- Now set the whole thing outside to freeze.
- Once its frozen, remove the small bucket first and then the large one.
- You now have a beautiful ice lantern.
- Place a votive candle inside and voila, the party can start.
cool idea from designsponge!