i want the first time they show brittana kiss to be fucking magical...
i want them to be alone, it to be in slow motion, longer than 10 seconds, and some sort of sunlight coming in from behind them that causes a lens flare across the screen(but not TOO much, just a little bit so that you can still see their lips clearly)
is this the kind of thing a normal person thinks about? …………..
- gurumāpā is a mythical creature in the folklore of Nepal Mandala. According to legend, he is said to take away disobedient children, and so was banished to a field in Kathmandu.
- baba yaga is a hag in Slavic folklore. She flies around on a giant mortar, kidnaps (and presumably eats) small children, and lives in a hut that stands on chicken legs.
- the erlking is a malevolent creature who haunts forests and carries off travellers to their deaths. The name may be an 18th-century mistranslation of the original Danish word elverkonge, ”elf-king.
- rokurokubi like normal human beings by day, but at night they gain the ability to stretch their necks to great lengths. Often, these rokurokubi are truly sinister in nature, eating people or drinking their blood rather than merely frightening them.
- y diawl was said to have built various bridges in Wales and to appear to sinners in the form of a horned, black-faced shepherd leading a pack of dogs.
- the sigbin is a creature in Philippine mythology said to come out at night to suck the blood of victims from their shadows. It is said to walk backwards with its head lowered between its hind legs, and to have the ability to become invisible to other creatures, especially humans.
- fenrir is a monstrous wolf. Fenrir is the father of the wolves Sköll and Hati Hróðvitnisson, is a son of Loki, and is foretold to kill the god Odin during the events of Ragnarök, but will in turn be killed by Odin’s son Víðarr.
- aerico is a disease demon from Greek folklore. It is often believed to normally dwell unseen in the air, though it sometimes takes the form of a human. As a disease demon, Aerico are believed to spread disease, such as the plague and malaria.
- the vrykolaka is a harmful undead creature in Greek folklore. It has similarities to many different legendary creatures, but is generally equated with the vampire of the folklore of the neighbouring Slavic countries. While the two are very similar, blood-drinking is only marginally associated with the vrykolakas.