Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
December 28, 2010 - First date we had. (details about this coming soon)
December 28, 2011 - Celebrated our early 1st Anniversary at Woodland. Of course, the exchange of gifts was there too. It was the very best memories I ever had with him! ♥
December 28, 2012 - Another simple date we had. ♥ Just of last night, we were planning on are to-do-things for tomorrow — tomorrow, we will be celebrating our early 2nd Anniversary. The place we are going is far, it means another Adventure time with Amado tomorrow! Yay! Can’t wait. :”>
For today, we decided to buy things needed for tomorrow’s adventure. Of course, before that we first bought the gift I want to give to him. Well, suppose to be it is a surprise, but you know Amado doesn’t allow me to go to town alone, so the surprise is fail. Haha! I let him choose what he wants. As you can see at the left side, I bought him a watch, again — this is the second watch I bought to him. After buying the watch, we had our merienda at Greenwich. If you’re reading my tweets, I was craving for pizza earlier this morning. That explains why I choose Greenwhich ;) Btw, I also saw Babygirl (iamdeniseflores) with her brother and Mommy Yolanda (yes, I know her mother’s name! hahaha).
After eating, we went to the grocery to buy things needed for tomorrow. This is our second time to buy chicken and etc. Hahaha. The first time we had was last Sembreak 2011, we bought chickens for our barkada outing, it was a hard time for us on what chicken to buy — because I haven’t gone to markets for years! We’re like real couples, I mean married couples buying some grocery stuffs. Again, I saw Babygirl with her brother and Mommy Yolanda buying stuffs too. Hahaha!
For tomorrow’s adventure time, we are not sure of the exact location of the place we’re going to. Haha.. We just used googlemap and wikimapia for the directions — thanks to them though. Hahahaha. I’ll be cooking buttered chicken and chicken pianggang for our food — did I already mention that I love cooking? Haha. Well, for tomorrow’s adventure, good luck to us! :)
How To Make 2013 The Best Year Of Your Life!
Michael Baisden Commentary: How To Make 2013 The Best Year Of Your Life!
1) Don’t carry emotional baggage into the New Year. If your situation is stagnant and making you unhappy let it go and get a fresh start.
2) Maybe it’s time to move! Sometimes the best way to reboot your life is to change your environment. Getting away from old friends, family, and ex’s can take a ton of weight off your shoulders. But beware; if you take those same attitudes and bad habits with you, changing cities won’t make a different. To change your life, you must change the way you think!
3) Forgive those who hurt you…and forgive yourself for making the bad choices that put you in your situation. Forgiveness is for your benefit not theirs. Holding on to animosity can poison future relationships and literally make you sick!
4) Start checking things off your bucket list. Travel overseas, go skydiving, swim with the stingrays, or travel to another city to shop and have dinner, alone if necessary! Life is short. I can’t think of anything worse than laying on my death bed thinking, “If I woulda, shoulda, coulda.”
5) Read More! Reading changed my life! Learning your history is the most important thing you’ll ever do. Read books about ideas, philosophy, and novels by authors of every persuasion. No matter how poor you are, books can transport you to any place on earth…and beyond. And once you’ve opened that door, there’s no closing it. Knowledge is like a drug, once you get a taste of it, you’ll crave more!
6) Associate with other open-minded people. Who you spend your time with can determine your level of growth. Stop wasting time with non-thinkers if you’re a thinker. Don’t allow your development to be arrested by people who are afraid to step outside the box.
7) Improve your diet and lifestyle. Eating healthier is not that difficult, start by making the beef, chicken, and fish the side dishes and the vegetables the main course. Eat smaller portions 4-6 times per day. Don’t wait until your stomach starts pushing out before you stop eating. Park your car and walk. Ride your bike more often. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Exercise at home during the commercials when you watch TV. And hang out with people who are committed to living healthier. You don’t need a gym membership to start getting in shape, just common sense.
8) Step outside your comfortable zone to find a compatible partner. The person who is best for you may be older or younger. They may even be of another race. If you’re fortunate enough to find someone who loves you, understands you, and accepts you, go for it! Don’t allow the attitudes of friends and family to cause you to miss out on a good thing, people who are happy want you to be happy regardless of age or race.
9) Have more sex! It’s a great stress reliever and it’s good for your self-esteem. But keep in mind, this only applies to having great sex; bad sex can be more depressing than no sex at all.
10) Last but not least, stop gossiping and speaking negatively about people! Words have power; they either uplift or destroy. I decided some time ago to use my platform to inspire and encourage my listeners instead of provoking them. I learned that every word I spoke, every Facebook and Twitter posts had a positive or negative impact. The responses to the positive posts were ten times greater than the negative ones. Most people prefer enlightenment to ignorance and quality over garbage, the fact that you’re reading this post is proof of that!
Let’s make 2013 the best year ever! Happy New Year!
~ Michael Baisden
Footnote: Stop Procrastinating!
Something new before the year ends:
Before the year ends, I updated my faqs section and activated my Submit box. :)
Click the “MAILBOX” on my left sidebar :)
And click the “FAQS” on my left sidebar too. I also added an ask box at my faq page for you to easily ask questions to me. :) Thank you!! ♥
PS. Will answer to TA’s and fanmails later. Happy New Year!! ♥
Countdown to infinity ♥
I'm starting 2013 by going to Mexico
with Sara Paulshock, Ari Chamasmany, and Amanda Powell via the nonprofit Urban Surf 4 Kids to help kids in an orphanage learn how to skateboard, stand up paddle board, hula hoop, and generally enjoy life even though they pulled the short stick from life.
Upon my return I go straight to Agenda, the first skate/surf expo of the year and of my career, to get a no-public-allowed look at the industry, to network, to party, and to kick off 2013.
2012 was good to me. Learned a lot. Had a lot of fun. Skated a lot. Participated in some awesome projects and events. Ready to move it forward with a new year, spread more stoke, get more pitted, earn more money.
My New Year’s Resolutions are:
1. Rhyme more.
2. Eat less chocolate.
3. Ask the right questions to the right people.
4. Do & Create new things.
2012.12.30 - 今日の髪の毛☆
Today’s hair was praised by Raicchan in nine paragraphs,
so i’m in good spirits
By the way, here’s the wig
No way, it’s a mushroom wig
It’s a wig you can wear normally with a knitted hat
It’s really my hair
(Aa, but my hair is still fried.)
who dropped her hair in the pond
“You dropped it, is it this slick mushroom?
Or is it this piece of foreign-looking hair that is the color of bad sweets?”
My hair is what seems would be the immediate reply, the slick mushroom
In the future.
It will really be Heisei retro~
There are lots of different colors that I really came to want
Mucha! Mucha! 69-san’s wigs
Since the knitted hat is a pig, the accents are badges
Singapore Day 1
Finally the long wait is over! Our first ever out of the country. Yay! Paul and I have been discussing before whether to go out of the country or just somewhere in the Philippines. But I insisted Singapore because I want something different and as you all know I’m not a beach person. I’m more into adventures and shiz so yun!
Paul and yours truly bored sa napakagandang airport at di kurakot na NAIA.
It’s Paul first time to ride a plane. And he’s with me, cool! <3
Waiting for departure.
The 3hrs flight was extended to 6hrs because of the typhoon in Singapore we needed to stop over in Malaysia. Oh diba nakatungtong kami ng Malaysia. 2 in 1 trip. Chos!
Because we don’t have anything to do, we need to save our phone batteries and Paul didn’t bring his ipad, we’re so bored, so we just slept for the whole flight.
After 123,022 years!! Hello Singapore!!
I have this auntie whose working in Singapore (My mom’s friend), she waited for almost 3hrs at the airport. After that because we are so fcking hungry we went to Pan Pacific to have our dinner, my aunt’s husband is working there so we have a discount for the food.
We had Caesar Salad which is really nice.
I also had Thai Chicken Curry which is way more better than the usual chicken curry
Paul had this Beef Stew with Mashed Potatoes
My aunt had Chilli Crabmeat Pizza which is awesome!!
The cute and chubby, Avid.
After that we head straight home. The actual plan was to visit the Night Safari but the weather is not cooperating plus Paul and I are really exhausted so we decided to just take a rest and get ready ourselves for Universal Studios tomorrow. :)
To be continued..