- dean: hey sammy i gotta talk to you about something
- sam: k
- dean: so...so it's like this all right
- dean: you know how i love pie the best
- sam: *sigh* yes i know how you love pie the best
- dean: yeah, i always did. since i can remember.
- dean: and if anybody ever even asked me to eat cake--
- sam: you'd throw a bitch fit
- dean: i'd politely decline, shut up sammy i'm talking
- dean: anyway, all my life it was pie and not cake, not ever.
- dean: but imagine that one day this cake came into my life
- dean: this really amazing cake
- dean: like it looks like the most delicious thing to sit on a plate
- dean: plucked from god's own dessert tray if you will
- dean: and i'm like, damn, i need to eat this cake right now
- dean: and it's not like i don't still love pie, right, like pie is still awesome
- dean: but this cake looks so good that i might never eat pie again
- dean: i could see myself making sweet love to this cake for the rest of my life
- sam: dean wat
- sam: what are you even saying
- dean: i might be a little bit gay for cas
Reblog if you just love Supernatural
Reblog if you love Sam Winchester
Reblog if you love Dean Winchester
Reblog if you Love Castiel
Reblog if you love Destiel
Reblog if you love Wincest
Reblog if you love each character, each ship, each actor and each season equally as the other. Reblog if you just love Supernatural. Reblog if you don’t just watch for one character or ship but for the whole show.
The angel Castiel was much distressed, for he sought the lord God yet knew not where to search.
The Righteous Man perceived this and said in jest “Seek the lord God in the land of New Mexico, for I hear he is on a tortilla”
But, lo, the angel Castiel did not understand this jest and gave consideration to the Righteous Man’s suggestion.
Then he spake and said “Nay, he resides not on any flat-bread” and an awkward silence did fall.