More custodial shenanigans.
- Me: (To guest, feeding ducks) You want to know a ~*DISNEY SECRET*~ about our ducks?
- Guest: OHMYGODYES.
- Me: (Points to baby ducks. Nods solemnly) Those? Those are not baby ducks.
- Guest: ...Are they baby geese?
- Me: NO. They are small custodians in training. BEHOLD!
- (Cue ducks eating popcorn)
- Me: VIOLA.
There were two teenage boys checking in who were “too cool for Disney” and were “embarrassed to be on a Disney vacation”, which made their dad was upset
So naturally I got them princess balloons, princess stickers, and princess rings.
We have these buttons on them that say “I’m celebrating!” and I wrote “BEING COOL” underneath
The dad laughed so hard and videotaped all of this and people in the lobby, including the boys, were all laughing.
On a less embarrassing note, I took our “Be Our Guest Guide” (a guide that all guests who are checking in receive that goes over all of the amenities on property) and crossed off the title and wrote “DYLAN AND GRANT’S COOL GUIDE”
Then for every park inside the guide I circled all of the more mature attractions that I thought they might enjoy.