Follow posts tagged #day140 in seconds.Sign up
Workout Post Day #140
Things I ate today:
- 1 banana, 1 ham/bacon/cheese sandwich, 1 bit of porridge, 1 chocolate almond
- 1 plate of flat noodles with chicken and egg (Thai food)
- Dinner: 1 bowl of Oyakodon: rice with egg/onion slices/chicken/green peas/carrots (Japanese food), 2 marinated garlic, a bite of fish, 1 plain yogurt
- Drinks: water, 1 blue gatorade, 1 soy milk
- 15 push ups after waking up + before morning shower
- 9.5k run
- 15 push ups before afternoon shower
GUESS WHAT! I was able to run the 9.5k marathon non-stop (without walking) and place 62th out of everyone who ran it! On top of that, I won a gold medal for finishing it first in the age group for Under 19 Girls! My overall time was before 50 minutes AND I beat some of the Cross-country boys and ALL of the Varsity boys soccer team from my school (:
WORKING OUT DOES PAY OFF! I hope this is an inspiration/motivation to all of you out there who actually follow my workout posts. Don’t give up!! It takes time but it’s all worth it! <3
Day 140: Today was Prom for my school :) My best friend came over and basically did my nails, make-up, and hair for me! It was soo good omg love herrr <3 I then went to take pictures at around 6 @ the park with like a majority of the school’s population o.o it was soooo crowded…Once prom started at 7, we ate, played poker, walked around, danced, kissed, talked, and all that fun stuff. I’d go into more detail but I’m super tired soo NIGHTTT <3
day 140: how do you feel about people disrespecting their parents
I mean in certain scenarios I can understand it, but like if they’re mean and diss your friends and bash on you and your dreams.
In cases like your parents spoiling you or even just respecting your privacy and junk I have no clue how you could disrespect them.