Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
Raw food guru David Wolfe's suggestions for the top 10 most powerful natural agents.
- Kelp and other seaweeds (high in natural iodine)
- Ashwaganda (an adaptogenic herb)
- Iodine (nascent iodine, Iodoral, or Lugol’s)
- Chlorella (being 10% chlorophyll, it’s a great detoxifier—wheatgrass is only 0.25% chlorophyll)
- Zeolites (great for neutralizing radiation)
- Fulvic Acid
- Sea salt or salty miso (combats toxic halides in the body such as chlorine, bromine, etc.)
- Reishi mushrooms (strong immune support)
- Earthing, or Grounding to the Earth (walking barefoot on the soil, swimming in lakes, etc, allows you to pick up the much-needed electrons from the Earth, which help reverse the damage done by radiation)
stock up kids. there’s gonna be a nuclear meltdown soon.
courtesy of http://pantherspeak.blogspot.com/
Coconuts are one of the greatest gifts on this planet. No matter where you are, what you have done, how much you have mistreated your body, fresh young coconut flesh, coconut water, coconut cream, and/or coconut oil can save your life.
The coconut is a natural water filter that takes almost nine months to filter each liter (quart) of water in the shell. This clear coconut water is one of the highest sources of electrolytes found in nature.
Young coconut water is nearly identical to human blood plasma, making it a universal donor. During the Pacific battles of World War ll, between 1941 and 1945, both sides in the conflict used coconut water siphoned directly from the coconut to give emergency plasma transfusions to wounded soldiers. Plasma makes up 55 percent of the human blood. The remaining 45 percent of our blood consists of hemoglobin-which is essentially transformed plant blood (chlorophyll).
When we consume a drink consisting of 55 percent fresh coconut water and 45 percent fresh green-leaf juice (or wheatgrass juice) we give ourselves an instant blood transfusion.
-Excerpt from Superfoods by David Wolfe
Books that changed my life
Hello, beauties !!! Today I want to share with you the list of books that have changed my life, my diet, my lifestyle. Books that teach me about nutrition, Books that inspired me and keep inspiring every day.
I think inspiration is the key to anything you want to do, anything that you want to be good at. I, personally, find inspiration in many sources such as books, documentaries, youtube videos, blogs, websites, magazines, article, photos and people … ANYONE who promotes healthy eating, living and thinking is my hero and a role model!
Back to my favorite books:) here is the list in no particular order, but at the end I would like to highlight couple of books that especially stand out for me:
- “The Living Foods Lifestyle” by Brenda Cobb
- “Ani’s Raw Food Kitchen” by Ani Phyo (recipe book)
- “Living Cuisine” by Renee Loux Underkoffler
- “Conscious Eating” by Gabriel Cousens (very informative)
- “Your Right to be Beautiful” by Tonya Zavasta (full of beauty and diet tips)
- “Rainbow Green Live-Food cuisine” by Gabriel Cousens
- “12 Steps to Raw Food” by Victoria Boutenko
- “The China Study” by T.Colin Campbell, Thimas M. Campbell (must read book!)
- “Eating for Beauty” by David Wolfe (I’m a huge fan)
- “Living Raw Food” by Sarma Melngailis
- “The Raw food Detox Diet” by Natalia Rose (easy to follow detox food plan)
- “Green for Life” by Victoria Boutenko
I have to say, that all the books that I’ve mentioned are amazing and very inspiring, but 3 books that I really really love are :
“Eating for Beauty” by David Wolfe
“Green for Life” by Victoria Boutenko
“Raw Secrets” by Frederic Patenaude
My mum left to Minnesota last night, and I would be with her right now if I weren’t invited to the Longevity Now Conference this weekend in Costa Mesa. I’m a bit nervous about my energy, because the blood pressure is STILL something I’m working on. A lot of talking… actually any talking can get me dizzy. I have patience though, and it’s part of the adventure. Flying out Saturday to meet with my mom, see my family, and meet. my. sister. :OOOO!!!!!!!
Oh, and day 73•.••.••.••.•