Pigskins | Daniel & Vince
Vince pounded his fist on Daniel’s door. “I know you’re in there watching the game! Look away from the TV for a few seconds and open your door. I brought dip!” He paused and scrunched up his nose. That sounded a lot less gay in his head. Vince and Daniel were supposed to go bar diving tonight, but Daniel glued his ass down to the couch and refused to get up because his game was on. Vince, on the other hand, didn’t care much for sports, but didn’t really have the heart to tell him. Besides, Daniel needed to have someone to rant to when his team would lose. A lot.
He pressed his cheek and slumped against the door. “C’monnn,” Vince whined impatiently.
My taco senses are tingling.
- Daniel K: I really want some tacos.
- Me: They need a Taco Bell near school.
- Doug: Yeah, they really do! I'd be there all the time.
- Austin (who skips class and walks around and can't drive): I AM there all the time.
- Me: How do you know where it is?
- Austin: My taco senses are tingling.